Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Arab or African?

Castro   

That's really a dumb question. But if you really want to know where your ancestors came from, you can find out for $99.

I've ordered my Genographic kit and soon I'll receive confirmation of what I suspected all along: I'm Cuban.

Check it out. The Genographic Project

Waryaa! LOL. Is you ight?

Did you just spend $99 on that crap?

HaHaHa@Cuban, heres a tip eh?, The name Fidel is Cuban. Now Had you Had said, Fiidow,or was it Fiiqow? Then i swear on my Maraq & Muufo,that the result would have been different. :D

But to borrow from you: Go On with your Bad self.Now Hand me a Cuban will ya? ;)

Haddad   

I have watched a documentary about some African Americans, Caribbeans & black British who submit their DNA to trace down their origins. It was very educational and interesting, as it involved some whose DNA had more European contents than African, even though they completely look like Africans.

Castro   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I'm curious as to what story my genes have to tell.

It's known that all humans came from Africa originally, but what's interesting in this study is that you might find out your more recent ancestors came from elsewhere. In other words, you might actually be "Asian" or "European" more recently, or as in my case, Cuban.

Very interesting indeed!

Jacpher   

Yaa Xaawo taako beenbeen looga dilaa! Cimrigaadoo weeynaado geel dhalaayaas ku tusaa.

Iyaah! Kuwaan waa yakhaanaan si dad loo khiyaameeyo. Maxaa iga galay meeshaan ka soo farcamay as long as I know janadii aan ka soo qaxnay Ilaaheyna waan ka baryeenaa inaas noo kaalmeeyo wadadeeda.

I'm probably English and I'm just waiting to prove it so the BNP will finally let me join them.... I'm sick of these immigrants, with their silly languages, and their silly but healthy distaste of British cuisine. These darkies come here and take our jobs and our women...... GIVE BACK MY WOMEN YOU FILTHY IMMIGRANTS!!! AND OUR JOBS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!

Heil Hitler.

J.Lee   

^ :D Express yourself! Oprah says that is empowering you know.

I always wanted to be an alien or atleast a San Franciscan in the late 60's or the Early 70's.

Muhammad   

I'm looking for my mongolian brothers/sisters? are there any around?

It is interesting. I so know I'm an Uzbek.
:D

i thought u were mongolian? :confused:

It is interesting. I so know I'm an Uzbek.
:D

I think I'm Somali - completely. But if you see me, you'd swear I was half chinese. If there is a grain of truth to it(and we cant knock the possibility - its all over me), I'd like to know waxay ancesterskeygii ka dooneyn china/east asia!

If I could choose, I would probably fit well into the streotypical American and like it. I have been told I carry the arrogance quite well :D

Muhammad   

^ 7 dee markii zheng He(ra) yimid bay mala is heleen!

mise biriis baay xagaa udoon teen? :D

malaha waa kuqii sabaaxada iyo legdinta ba keenay?

oh the possibilities!

Fidel, Cuban eh? How exotic.

Somalis, I think, are probably a hybrid nation. Our DNA must be full of crap.

Well, mine probably is, although my father assures me that he comes from a very straight, very clean line. Then he went and married my mum, he says. All good things must come to an end, he says. The old codger! :D