Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

can somebody help pls?

Loo00ooL@Fara Farayn.

Aeron, leave people alone. There will soon be a petition out to ban you otherwise. The subtle democracy in place works sometimes, you see. ;)

[ September 28, 2005, 07:34: Message edited by: Legend of Zu ]

Legend… :D … I cant blv u edited ME! Maalmahan waxbaa la iikaa dul saarey baan u maleynaya. :mad:

Dude, indhaha yar yar kala fur. When I say ‘people’, its said in the most endearing manner. Ask Tuujiye, he loves it!

[ September 28, 2005, 08:01: Message edited by: Legend of Zu ]

Again..I should remind you that in SOL we do not tolerate belittling our members...so please refrain from those kinda of remarks... Thank You

IF you do not comply...Then you will become a good friend with Legend's Sword the infamous Zar'roc...

With Salaams

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Again..I should remind you that in SOL we do not tolerate belittling our members...

So the word 'little' is belittling now? LoL. Anagaa wax aragney.

Awright 'tiny' Legend!

Juxa   

i feel such a big person, every time i belittle a little person, my mantra in life :D

qacqaac aryaa ku aaway? did not u need some help :confused:

underdog   

I smell a fight in here.....

Zu, whats wrong with belittling people? its the SOL national pasttime....this is what we do.

and whats up with the demoted mods hijacking threads? I missed the whole demotion/resignation thing....

Barwaaqo, were you caught sleeping on the job? or was it a karma for the misuse of past power?

Tuugiye, adiga waa kufahme...you just got a problem with authority....I have the same problem. dadki garaadaha laga qaadey weli waa kudaba joogan, ciil badanaa :D . magaca waa kaa bedeleena Fidel castro aa laguu bixinaa, survived all admin changes from Kennedy to Bush.

^ LOL. Ditto. Its just a bit of tease really. Cay afka athena kamaba soo bixi karto. Its more of a mating call... see? some of the [censored word] people have already shown up for class icon_razz.gif

underdog   

Originally posted by iPod Athena:

Its more of a mating call...

I bet you used to beat up the boys in kindergaten when you like them :D

Tuugiye, Saaxib waa maqashay aan umaleena sheekada sida ee usocoto

Tuujiye   

loooooooooool...

waraa meeshaan wili mala is farafareynooyaana..waraada joojiya rabshada..lol..

AER..kaalay adiga saqajaanimada jooji nooh..ani hadalka markaan kugu dhahaaye nadiif uu ahaa markaas baa adiga iyo odayga indhaha yar yar oo budka gaaban wato baa boosaneero ku dhex riday..seecaml...anaa nadiifatul cadiima yaaqee...

Athenaaaaaa!!!looooooool..lee you got eddited it..looooooooool..how does it feel?????..lol..Athena kaalay ZU adiga muu iska kaa dhigooyaa markuu dhaho saan..

Again..I should remind you that in SOL we do not tolerate belittling our members...so please refrain from those kinda of remarks... Thank You

IF you do not comply...Then you will become a good friend with Legend's Sword the infamous Zar'roc...

With Salaams

...aaaaaaaaaaa...Athena Duqaan iska qabo yaaqee.ani xitaa ma u bogin sabuurad tirtirkiisa..fulay dhulka loogu dhacay waaye..looooool..

Waraa ZU, waxaada aarsasho yaaqee seecamal..wax kaste aa sabaxadeeneysayee..lol...

UD........you know me man...aniga wax sharci ah maba kahelo..meeqo MOD ee noo keeneyn..xitaa kuwii iigu dhawaa in SOL aa la iga soo horkeyne..wili waa taaganahay khadaafi oo kale..lol..Nuur Xitaa wee igu soo fasaxeen oo general section bakaarihiisa anoo maraayo lix aayad oo xiimeyso igu daqray..shiikh naxaayo ma aha..

LST waraa adiga sawirkaan qaabka daran naga badal waa ku tuugaa!! halahaas lee asxaan noogu fal..looooooool..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Nuur Xitaa wee igu soo fasaxeen oo general section bakaarihiisa anoo maraayo lix aayad oo xiimeyso igu daqray..shiikh naxaayo ma aha

:D Akakaka. Wallahi you have to give it up for Tuuj. This is funny.

Underdog; Adiga You are tryna stir some innit Mate? icon_razz.gif