Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

A true sister

Fabregas   

ibti, i was taking the micy out of the title. i mean how does one measure realness by reciting a few somali words and sounding a bell? a fish and chips sister that can't speak somali could be as a real as anyone. but I should stop here before MR MMI goess off on a somali cultural lesson.

lol

jb, dunno about hargeysa, but fat is an insult, if not insensitive and rude, in many parts of the world, well, maybe except for mauritinians.(spelli nng?)., lol

Ibtisam   

^^^ okay, I agree. I could pass for true if thats all it takes :D

@ Marx: err everyone has a soul, we don't get much choice in that. Iman varies day to day for everyone so you cannot judge that one either.

I'm sure Fabregas meant something else, he is alshabab, he does not do half measures. :D EDIT: Which he has now explained above! LOL

What Alshabab man talks shamelessly about Muslim sisters on an internet forum IBZ?. I thought amongst the many innovation of the Alshabab, celibacy was up there among the most serious tenets of their pseudo Islamic belief systems.

Fabregas   

^^ibtisam; is confusing me with someone else. I am a peaceful Muslim/Somali activist, one who is trying to spread love and compassion. :D

@marx, what are you on about? insulting sisters? anyways, let us not hijack this thread. bring yourself to the politics section thread which you just fled from like a zebra fleeing from a lion. :D

^ like hell she is.

Marx taasi waa fuusto, weyna kugu fadhiisanee markaas ay ku jab jabinee.

BTW, where is IBTi's video? Abtigiisa of all people saw you IBTI, so you might as well post it on this thread today and let us take a poll on it. Is she or is she not real?

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Comon JB, this girl is top notch. There is nothing wrong with fat women. Some of them like this Minnesotan are hot!

@all the brothers on the forum who are disrespecting this Somali sister

lower your gaze! she is a hijabi and she is all covered up. dont demean her modesty :(

walaykum assalaam

Kool_Kat   

Since I can't view the video at work, for second there I thought there was a koore (kooreha silsiladaha ka laalaado) big enough to shake like a bell...Tolow ma koore dahabaa aan is iri... :D

Originally posted by bint hamid:

quote:Originally posted by -MARX-:

Comon JB, this girl is top notch. There is nothing wrong with fat women. Some of them like this Minnesotan are hot!

@all the brothers on the forum who are disrespecting this Somali sister

lower your gaze! she is a hijabi and she is all covered up. dont demean her modesty
:(

walaykum assalaam
OK! Thanks for the reminder. It was warranted!

Yes she is litttle bit on the Beef side but overall she is ok, however one thing I have noticed she was not well prepared she couldn't even read well her materials .

KK subax wanaagsan walaal, alla anigu ma aanan arkin qof nervous ahi soo iyadan ku cayaarayso koorka , if she was nervous didn't see her hands shake when she is rocking the koorka.