Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Eid Al Adxa - 20-Dec-2007

Yeah, I was told it was liable to fall on the 20th or 21st I'A.

Eid Mubarak all!

Norf, will you be doing the slaughtering yourself? Or Will you be going down to the butchers to get an already sliced and diced little lamb like the rest of us?

Ibtisam   

^^Do it himself!! :eek:

We always send money to somalia and ask them to do it for us, no idea if they do, but they claim they eat on our behalf. :D

NGONGE   

^^ North is in a country where he's allowed to do it himself. I don't see why he should not.

I remember slaughtering a cow when I was twelve. It got hit by a car and the driver sped away without stopping. An old Indian man asked me to run into my house and bring out a sharp knife. He then commenced to lecture me on the best way to slaughter a cow. Luckily, the owner came out on time and helped me out. They all thought it was a big deed for a young boy to slaughter a cow. I was just happy to stick a knife into something, to be honest. Have you ever seen a cow gurgle with the last gasps of death? :D

ps

North, are you trying to break your Ramadan record when you wished us all a happy Ramadan a full week before the event itself?

Buuxo   

^ :eek: @ngonge.

Atlast,we can attribute your peculiar personality to the trauma you experienced as a child . icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Val

I dont know. I havnt decided yet. Will be in Damascus IA so may go to the abbatoir and put a cow into head lock!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ North is in a country where he's allowed to do it himself. I don't see why he should not.

I remember slaughtering a cow when I was twelve. It got hit by a car and the driver sped away without stopping. An old Indian man asked me to run into my house and bring out a sharp knife. He then commenced to lecture me on the best way to slaughter a cow. Luckily, the owner came out on time and helped me out. They all thought it was a big deed for a young boy to slaughter a cow. I was just happy to stick a knife into something, to be honest. Have you ever seen a cow gurgle with the last gasps of death?
:D

ps

North, are you trying to break your Ramadan record when you wished us all a happy Ramadan a full week before the event itself?

LoL@ I just wanted to stick a knife into something. Well I actually went out to look for the new moon last night and couldnt see it. I'm wondering if Khalaf saw it in the States :D

Eid mubarak kuli aam wa antum bi khayr

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, where did you live when you was 12? A cow walking the streets to be knocked down but a car? Xagaad joogtay ninyow?