Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Happy Birthday to JB

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Are you kidding me? Birthday Bash for Jaceylbaro or there is some one else in here named JB? Oye some one should clarify this for me before I let the monkey out of the cage because if it's indeed Jaceylbaro then I know his real age and I wil be more than happy to let the whole world know that Jaceylbaro is a pensioner or you want me to put it more politely and say senior citizen?

Jaceylbaro...dee ninyahow Happy Birthday ku odhan kadhi maayo illeyn taa caruurtaa lagu yiraahdaa gaar ahaan kuwa faranji la dhanqanka ah adiguna waan is ognahay xilligaad dhalatay faranjiba lama uumin oo ifkaba laguma arag marka innagii un baan nahaye dee waxaan ku idhaahdo iisoo sheeg...inta ka horeeysana dee Ilaahey ha siiyo caafimaad iyo cimri dheer adiga iyo inta aad ifka ugu jeceshahay...intaa kadibna salaan qiimo iyo qaayo leh iga gaarsii inantii reer Booramee aan ifka inta dumar saaran ugu jeclaa.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^ :D , JB is young at heart,didnt you see his valentine thread, he is planning to throw a house party..goormee tasi noo dambeysee[speaking for oneself]..

JB congrats you turned 21 today! icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol why are you guys being so mean to Jacaylbaro, I don't think he is older than 27. at least the way he writes makes him come across young. Allah yaclam.

loooooooool@Bob ,,,,,,,,,,,,, waar niyow bal u kaadi ,, :D

Malika i have a copy of your request to attend that house party ,,, stop talking or i'll post it here ,, :D

Aaliyah ,,, :D

Laba-X   

JB - runta sheeg ninyohow, how do you know that it is, as you say, your birthDAY.

Geed hoostiid baad ku dhalataye, bilaha iyo maalmaha baddooda intaad ka baxdid, runta iska sheegoo guga tirso. Abaarihii Dabadheer, hanfida iyo kulaylka la arkay, waa taad wax soo sahmin jirteye :D:D

Ibtisam   

Congrats on all you have done and achieved in the last year JB (yes I can be nice) You should be proud of yourself.

I even see you say Mashallah, inshallah and making dua for people on SOL. :D

Many more blessed years for you and yours.

Oz   

Waa uun sii duqoobeysaa sxbow. Congrats btw, by the way its about time you started doing shopping for deodorant/perfumes otherwise keep reading below:

SAKA, Japan -- Daijiro Karasawa, a 49-year-old auditor, never gave the matter much thought until he witnessed a small drama on the bullet train. Karasawa saw two college women laughing and holding their noses as a businessman, about his age, walked down the aisle looking for a seat. :D

A few days later, a defensive Karasawa bought a designer cologne that he now rubs on his wrists and behind his ears before his frequent trips between Osaka and Tokyo. "I am a very clean person, and in my mind I know that I don't smell," Karasawa said. "But I'm wearing fragrance for the first time in my life, to eliminate any chance that I might offend someone." :D Karasawa volunteered the information after a reporter asked him to translate a newspaper ad for a line of cosmetics boasting a secret ingredient that supposedly reduces a body odor that afflicts older people.

I know we all gonna be there someway or another just precaution is essential my friend. :D