Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Ok females what is your dream date?

Taqwa   

Qac Jazakallah Brother I will keep that in mind.

What I am saying is as long as we let things like this get carried away and people partake in them, their hearts will respond less to the words of Allah. I can say it in a nice way and beg them to come back to Allah. BUT, when you scold them for the sake of Allah and not for personal reasons then it will have a greater impact. As for those that will leave the fold of Allah, even I can not prevent it. If it's written then it must be.

Small summary describing Surah Al-Qiyamah (Day of Resurrection).

The Day of Account will come, and his own conscience bears witness that he must walk straight for he must face that Day's Realities. The faces of the Blest will beam with brightness and beauty. For the others, Death will be a terror--for duties neglected and sins committed. Misery shall come to the man that thinks not of God's Purpose and the noble Destiny for which God gave him life and its Gifts. Prepare for a journey beyond your imagination and one which your eyes have not encountered. Subhanallah.

Wa billahi towfiiq

umm ladies ummmm i dont mean to get involve in ur dream dates but I think I can help in helping you find your next date. Hopefully he will make a dream date for you.

Where will you find him. Well look at the bottom of this reply.

thank u

Gediid   

HA

Saaxiib ma sidan baa kuu dambeysey.I've only been gone for a couple of months to find you in the women's section soliciting advice on dating on a shoe string budget and to complicate matters advise is sought from "women".Mind you I put women in quotation marks cuz experience has taught me that when you seek advise from women you will get a thousand great ideas with little or no practical applications ;)

I think you would be better off getting a "couple" of xalimo's to the side and asking them for a few pointers (too many xalimo's spoil a date I blv was the saying) or just emailing a few Farax's for advice but ultimately the key to succes in the dating business falls squarely on your skinny shoulders.Its what YOU make it to be.After all when a girl decides to go out with you its not where you take her that matters or what you give her but how you conduct yourself that will stick with her ;)

One big hint:Make sure you take her to a place you are familiar with ,the confidence of being in a familiar place will rub on to her and most women like a man who smells of confidence and make sure if she likes the place you don't bragg about being there a million times before ;)

raula   

Gediid-go back to your cave, no need to spoil the ambiance here with your musculine advice ;) -R'member he asked for the ladies advice. HA-continue soliciting ladies advice-since you are dealing with them..not gents dear icon_razz.gif .

A side tip dear-as whites do drink to be hyper-alert and stimulated; find one that is SUPER-CAFFEINE ADDICT :eek: -they are bubbly and totally attentive :D;) she will totally put the IN-to YOU ;)

Best of luck

OG Moti   

Bee ala waxaad noo heysato badanaa... but sister we love you.. you are our sister and much appriciation from us to u and speak for the brothers.. peace

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Bee ala waxaad noo heysato badanaa... but sister we love you.. you are our sister and much appriciation from us to u and speak for the brothers.. peace

LoL Og moti U too Nice sxb...Yahuuu..I dont love her....Waa ha lagu qaniino subax iyo habeen... Besides do you know what Bees do to their males..

<--- Staying away.....aayatul kursi aan ka akhristay...

Blind men..kulahaa..Yaa ogaada..hoos ay iska leedahay "hmmm...these dudes got game"...

Salaamaat

Blessed   

Horn..

I think Gediidnova (not!) and the Indhoyar duq :D gave you some good advice.

There's really no point in asking SOL girls for date tips because every xaliimo is different.

But I let you in on so universal female rules: ladies feel free to add...

1. Be hygeinic, neat and work on your appearance... trust me; there are guys out there that have no respect for the ground they walk on; let alone the self and others.

2. Be polite and respectful espcially with regards to personal -physical space. Make your intentions respectful (thats some1's daughter.. or sister - which might get your dabo kicked)

3. Don't brag about your school, your ride, your voice, your admirers..don't brag period! It's just so ugly.

4. Stop being so thight..

If you wanna be hear dream date, either be very imaginative and lets be realistic walaalo, your a farax it's just not in your blood icon_razz.gif

Your only option is to be extravegant, after all you do want to make a lasting impression.

5. Respect yourself and know when to bail out..again it's ugly when a man keeps taking crap.

6. Know who you're dealing with. Just because it worked with one girl, doesn't mean it'll work with the next.

7. Most importantly; be yourself..

However; if my above suggestions make it difficult for you to be yoursel (i.a you just can't do the above) ... I strongly, recommend that you do yourself a favor and denounce women and the world. In other words qol is isku xidh :D

Bella and Bee

Gold-diging Feminists..??

Now what's wrong with that picture?

Gediid   

Ameenah luula ayaa arrinka dhameysey.Maxaa Raula iyo Bee sidaa u diidey.A few words of advice and bam arrintu waa dhamaan laheyd.Horn Ciid datekiisu wuxuu noqon lahaa a memorable one uu buug ka qoro.

Wax kale oo idhaa garan maayo but Ilaahey waxaan idiinka barayayaa labadiina lugooyo in jaceylkii ku dhacey Farax Despiser mid ka daran in Ilaahey idinku riido.

Amiin

Eh…Dream date ku lahaa! Dream date with Xaliimos? Out of question for me. Gone to too many disappointing dates with many xaliimos. Mind you, I am a meticulous planner I dress well, smell good and I pick a nice trendy restaurant for my dates. :cool: Cash is no problem. ;) But, it never works for me because xamimos wey iga burji sarreeyaan. :confused: :confused: The minute she utters abboowe ama walaal or macaan, I just lose it oo aan kala badbataa. I start losing where I am or who I am with and get into uncontrollable nonsense talks as if she is the last Somali girl left in this planet: When we going to meet your parents?... Would you marry me?... How many kinds we going to have?... Do you want a big wedding or small? :D:D And many ..I don’t remember

But all my dates end the same way. â€wuxu ma ***** baa?†war xaggee ka soo dhacdey?.....or the kind ones, go to the washroom and never come back! I got no respect

The next day I end up(as usual) calling Eedo Cambaro( my Somali therapist) to help me break this vicious cycle. She’s been my shrink for some time. She is not doing a good job. May be I should fire her! Help!

OG_Girl   

With this " very balady" nick qori xabaalan No wonder you can't get any date. Who wants to date with some one have such a taste bal :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What your nick means any way :confused:

Salam

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

With this " very balady" nick
qori xabaalan
No wonder you can't get any date. Who wants to date with some one have such a taste bal :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What your nick means any way :confused:

Salam

See ..what I tell u nomads. Even sweet Og-girl does not respect me. What have I done to you sister? Why are u attacking my name? you are not helping. you are putting me into deep depression! Better call Eedo Canbaro and complain! :mad: :mad:

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
Ameenah:

Ladies feel free to add...

Don’t mind if I do… ;) though you and Gediid pretty much covered everything.

Have a plan and a backup and a backup to the backup; weather changes, restaurants close, and movies get sold out. Don't get stuck without something to do. It gives her the impression that you didn’t put much effort

Don't use foul language :mad: This is a huge turn off. (for me anyways)

Don't talk about your previous relationships Another huge turn off.

Don't apologize for anything There is really no need.

Don't be afraid to say the word "no" or "I disagree" on a date. It keeps the conversation interesting and more importantly women like to know that you have a backbone and will NOT like you more if you are a "yes man". :rolleyes:

One more thing… if the menu is in a different language don’t be afraid to ask the waiter to explain the dishes, it really is embarrassing to order something that sounds fancy but you have no clue what it is…stick to what you know. icon_razz.gif

A Faarax would probably have trouble remembering all these tips :D

nafta   

^^^ LoooL @ Faraxs

Anyways i'm out of the dating game...no man for me for the coming two decades since the last one broke my heart :( ... ( underlip starts to tremble slightly )

What's wrong with growing old and owning 10 cats...ahh...i think i could be pretty content without you miserable gits!

( starts poking the voodoo doll again)