Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Ok females what is your dream date?

Gabbal   

uhm let's not get over our heads and include a lot of cash ;)

Lets just say my last date didn't go too well icon_razz.gif , but really what would you like to get out of a great date?

OG_Girl   

LOL what a Question. Well , great date is the one ends The man says" Could you accept me as a husband darling " :D;)

Other than that is waste of my precious time dee icon_razz.gif

Salam

LOLZ@hornAfr...,

funny topic though, its been long time since i been out on a date but the one i remember was quite OK.

I love when the man puts a lot of effort for a date...well dressed,expensive n luxus restaurant is a must it would be a plus if he would be romantic as well...i would date with some1 whom i know he has the cash otherwise there's no chance of ending up in a cinema or cheap places.....I am just tellin da truth n what every1 wishes but tries to be modest.

Peace ;)

I stopped reading when you said "and does not include a lot of cash" :D

Dear if you dont have a lot of cash..then you should not have called it " dream date " but rather Girls: WHat kind of date will you tolerate ?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dates!!!Yummy. Cant wait for afur smile.gif

Gabbal   

Girls: WHat kind of date will you tolerate ?

lool Shabella your kinda hard to please aren't u? ;) C'mon your supposed to gold dig a brother with gold, and not alot of us, especially students ;) , have that :D

What kind of date would make u sigh and say "oh i had a good time tonight" irrespective ;) of alot things. icon_razz.gif

great date is the one ends The man says" Could you accept me as a husband darling "

You know what they say OG.....all bad things lead to good. So i'm guession there are alot of bad dates leading up to that great date huh? :D

NoVa   

lol^^^waraa waa caytameesa ma is dhahdaybal..."they only have a chance date" hehe loooooool..didn't know u' old man got jokez ee.

Horn were u wearing a Yellow shirt? lol just curiouz..maybe the girl got scare out of ya brightness nooh' or waxaa geesay meel oo laga kala cararaayo..yaah...either ways i'm sure she didnt' care whats on ya pocket..don't listen 2 Femme N Bee...Nagahaas waa kuwii laga kala carari Jiray icon_razz.gif:D

I think the best dates r in the mornings..take her 2 a nice breakfast/ lunch on a nice outdoor restaurant where the food is great, it doesn't have 2 be expensive...expensive rest. merely have the best food in big towns...Ya c'People' r so fresh in the morning where as @ night time they have had a long day'@work N School dat their so tire 2 keep up with a great conversation. Nevertheless, their mind isn't fully functionin icon_razz.gif '...where as morning, they are more relaxed and easily 2 get along with...C @ night time, u gotta make sure u dress 2 knock out, put alot of make-upz, fake here and there lol...where as in the mornin' u can just go with ur plain' old' geezer look' :eek: ...hopefully dat helpz 4 now...Latez Horn

OG_Girl   

"all bad things lead to good" ??? :eek: :eek:

No, hoono, That doesn't work as you know they say "first Impresion is important and stay rest of your life"

Any ways I am not "date" girl. once some guy was asking me a question in Uni libary and my brother beat him up. since no one can even dare to talk to me let alone ask me for date redface.gifredface.gif

Salam

Taqwa   

Lets just say my last date didn't go too well , but really what would you like to get out of a great date?

Weligaay man arag qof ku fanaa wax Haraam aah. Inalillah. If Allah (swt) has hidden your shame why show off with it.

Qac Qaac   

Silance bro... or sis...

I know u have a good intension and u wanna save this ppl, for ur effort.. but pls bro try to use wisdom, tell it easy the religion first listen to what they all saying... or else u just chase them from the whole fold of islam... brother reality is that ppl date now, muslims... so it would be step by step to go back to our way.. is just an advice bro... sorry if I hijack the topic..

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Silance bro... or sis...

I know u have a good intension and u wanna save this ppl, for ur effort.. but pls bro try to use wisdom, tell it easy the religion first listen to what they all saying... or else u just chase them from the whole fold of islam... brother reality is that ppl date now, muslims... so it would be step by step to go back to our way.. is just an advice bro... sorry if I hijack the topic..

Well said Qac Qaac...

Horn...dont worry about dream dates sxb....dhowr jeer ha kaa jabjabto horta..Practise makes perfect (close to perfection..nothing is perfect anyway)..lets say it is more like Trial & Error...remember every gurl is diff from the other...just you have to know who you are dealing with...simple...sxb...

Enhance your listening skills..listen be tentative....

Be in Controll dont be too obvious tho (er dont be control freak!!)..yet dont let everything in loose..otherwise if she talks alot..you will be tortured with unnecessary info...

Dont be nacamle'..then she will walk all over you..and dont be arrogant...

er'''' stay away from being touchy touchy..you aint datin non muslim chick...

Dont be try hard..yet show that you put some effort..na'mean..

And Over all...JUST BE URSELF..U DONT HAVE TO CHANGE TO IMPRESS ANYONE.. then if she dislikes..she dislikes your true self..and if she likes you then she like ur true self..na'mean... Also..KNow ur objectives..sxb..are u up for Halal and marriage or ur after..ehm..uhm..haram...if you after haram...sxb..Piss off!!..but if you are after halal..it is good to put some effort..after all u are meeting the mother of ur future kids..insha allah...

Dont follow the above mentioned list to the fullest..they were not meant to be taken as rules..more like general idea..they are not foolproof..they might backfire or may not be applicable to all xaliimos :D

Call that NGONGE dude..he knows too much of this stuff ;)I dont even know why i replied to this topic...May be am too hungry

Saalaamaat

OG Moti   

ooops for females only, Ala maxaa meeshan ikeenay?

Cash uun daba orda, how many got a man with cash but no life no future and no rest...

look for deen and morality and responsibility, cash or risq ilaahey baa leh, and a good man will always find a way to feed his family, and beside the world has changed where is the independance women always preach? now a days women are educated as much as men if not more and has more chances to find a job than me, work too help your husband and stop choosing a man just because of cash, cash haduu wax tarayo Yaasir carafaat buu nafta ku soo celin lahaa.. Allah kariim...

Iman is good, man with deen is a dream man, if u see him dont miss the chance even if he is broke, how many men broke got married and after marriage Allaha barako badan siiyey because of that marraige... how many men gave up finding jobs and got married to catch the time and once they married ilaahey dariiqyadii ufuray....

Allah kariim

peace