Suldaanka

DP World's New Berbera Port Development - Ground breaking ceremony

Oodweyne   

A very momentously good news, indeed. And speaking in these vein, I have "standing political bet" with all sort of political ninnies in right here of SOL.

And the "bet" I have with them is their contention which in turned have alleged that no such development was going to take place in Berberra. And they did indeed hold it, that, no, the DP World will not develop "Berberra port" because some political non-entity in Villa Somalia said so.

Subsequently, what is so shockingly lamentable is the fact that they actually believed that Villa Somalia's silly assertions. Given their political judgement of things are no more sophisticated (or even intellectually developed) than that of a mere failing kindergarten's kid in a bad day.

Furthermore, now when this thing start happening in the next day or so, I want "these men" to turn up with their hands up and with their tails between their legs.

And for good measure "offering" a no nonsense and fulsome concession about how they were always wrong about us. And wrong about how far we will go for our destiny, come high or hell or even high-water.

These are the men I expect them to have the "honor" (that word again) just to concede, completely, with no ifs with no buts.

Here is the roll-call chaps: Holac, Dahireeto, Galbeedi, Che, Cadnaan, MMA, Maakhir, Maurat.

These are the chaps I want to hear from, lads.

Lets see whether these "political ninnies" have a decency or the manliness to concede the "comprehensive and bone-crashing political defeat" they took it on the chin from the hands of Somaliland. And indeed acknowledge that they have lost the "comprehensive bet" that goes with it, in which they took against Somaliland.

Specifically, the "bet" they took on the other side of the ledger, which was when they have hold that some "fictitious political chancers" locked up in Villa Somalia will have the means to actually stop "Berberra port" from being developed by the likes of the DP World. 

Lets wait and see what these defeated political ninnies are really made of in here.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Somaliland prevails berbera triumphs against the koonfurians and their amisom masters who claim  our land. Based on a cancerous union we dissolved in 1991. Berbera has the investors it has peace and stability it's residents will benefit   Somaliland will economically grow. And the koonfurians will remain in the same predicament they are in today. Afka uunba waxlagasheegta bay Maqleen. War bakhaaranu kulahayn berbera ina iidaan iyo Ina  Imaan 17 century idinku dhuug xidhanjiray ayanu afcarabi ku gabgyi jirnay.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

War bakhaaranu kulahayn berbera ina iidaan iyo Ina  Imaan 17 century idinku dhuug xidhanjiray ayanu afcarabi ku gabgyi jirnay.

We were sending ambassadors to China in 1300 and trading with Egyptians centuries before and whooping Portuguese and Oromo behinds many centuries later. And Abd al-Aziz of Mogadishu was the ruler of Maldives while we spread Islam far and awide as Ibnu Battuta chronicles the life of Jewel cities of Somalia and Marco  Polo naming Madagascar after Mogadishu. And let's not forget the many old port towns of Marka. Barawi, Opone (Hafun), Hobyo, Moslayn (Bosaso), etc, all that traded with Roman's to Persians.

But what does got to do with anything today?

What's with you and your obsession with the Arabs and English?

Oodweyne 

If my memory serves me right, my bet with you was in regards to Somaliland's international recognition. 

Oodweyne   
2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Oodweyne 

If my memory serves me right, my bet with you was in regards to Somaliland's international recognition

Che,

Yes, that too is the bet we had. But, we also had another "bet", or at least something akin to a "bet", when you with the rest of the "political ninnies crew" of SOL, have adamantly hold forth with the assertions that said the DP World will not invest much less said develop Berberra port, given that some jumped-up political stooges in Villa Somalia said so that no such thing was going to take place.

And, I, of course, laughed uproariously at such a "hands-me-down-nonsense" in which you were spouting in here at the time.

And now is that moment in which the Yanks call it "Come-To-Jesus" time, which they mean that it will always come a moment or a time whereby you have to come clean from your "mesmerizing delusion".

And in your case, the "befuddling fantasy" in which you must come clean from it is the kind that hold that such political ninnies, such stooges, such glorified-hired-hands, who are in all sense a "colonized people", skulking around in Villa Somalia under the protection of a hired African's mercenaries could possibly stop any kind of investment coming to Somaliland, and to Berberra in particular. 

Hence, why I said it at the time of this particularly "bet" that I am patient man. And I shall wait one day to get a collection of "Mea-Culpa" around here of SOL from the guys like you who have actually bet the "farm" against Somaliland. But, all the same, I shall insist on getting it.

For as I told you guys at the time, that we are people who never, ever gave up on anything we set our eyes on it. And we don't do things in half-measures of it, but in full and in the fullness of time basis.

Unlike you guys, Koonforians, who are the sort of folks where everything is about "game, money, and power-grabbing" in the most cynical way imaginable without having "no principle" of any kind to which to arrange on the basis of it the affairs of your society or your country.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oodweyne   

Today's opening ceremony at Berbera with Vice-President Seylici and the start of the port extension construction phase.

Incidentally, I am hearing not a peep, not a nada, not a burp, from all those "naysayers", who said that day like today will never happen. And indeed have hold that such prospect should be forgotten about.

And as to why that was the case? Well, of course, some bunker-dwelling political hustlers in out there in Mogadishu, who usual are the sort of the folks who hide there in most days, said it that the Berbera will not get day like this.

And they even said whilst they were standing right in there in Mogadishu, knowing full well even at that time, of course, that they will be liable to be arrested on the spot were they to even, inadvertently, land in Berbera, by way of coming to the place with a commercial plane.

Now, I could understand, some politicians sitting in Mogadishu saying such a miserable guff and doing it so to get himself a "good propaganda copy" as the "defender of some alleged political union".

But to see grown-up men, who, some of them, are lat east half-educated in right here of SOL, falling for such a silly political scam actually beggars belief.

Hence, I wanted this day so badly just to show these ninnies how wrong they were. And more importantly, how we Somalilanders actually believe every word we say or ever said about ourselves regardless the cost and regardless the duration it will take for us to get wherever we want to go, politically, or even in winning international investment for ourselves.

And now since none of your "wretchedly and cowardly ninnies" are brave enough to show your "eggs-covered-mug-shot-faces", let this be an "unforgettable political lesson" to the lot of you in here. And that lesson is this:

"......When it comes to Somaliland, her destiny, her mettle, her inner-belief in herself, spare yourself any more embarrassment about it. And say nothing of her......"

Given that you lot know nothing of her and would not know it in a millions of years even if you go to school they teach what people, like Somaliland, who have a "granite principle" in their hearts could amount to if only they set their eyes on it.

• Thanks 4

Somaliland is not in shady businesses and other criminal enterprises we go via the right legal channels and then you see results. Che or neofaqash or former afweyne loyalists . Or Somaliland haters or what ever irrational hatred many koonfurians have against Somaliland.  We always win it's because genetically politically historically socially we are so different all we share  is a mere language. Xita ta bay dadbadani ku muransanyihin. Isku  cid iyo ciidtoona manihin. You are warwarood we are Somalilanders. Or shankaroonians or soolisiyans. Isku Somali manihin sedexda waleh iyo tincasehala idinmaro.

• Thanks 2

Madaxa shirkadda DP World wuxu hore u yidhi, maxmiyadda AMISOM ee Mogadishu hadalka ka soo yeedhay wuxu nooga dhiganyay dameer iska ciyay. :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

Amigos   

Oodweyne, shall we start naming and shaming then? :D 

On 3/14/2018 at 7:28 PM, galbeedi said:

OOdweyne,

DP World was operating Berbera before and after the election. How can you operate a port without finishing your investment first. You build, invest and then operate the facility. IN Berbera, every thing is opposite the norm. 

Tell me, how could they take over the port and run without first investing?. They just paid 10 million dollars to the treasury and now thy running the port.

I will bet that both Ethiopia and Dubai will not invest a dime. Ethiopia will not invest money for trade and prosperity  in the Somali kilil. THey are staving people already through emergency rules and trade restrictions. A rich somali Zone will be threat to the Tigray and Ethiopia. It is well known policy. Prosperous Somalis in Ethiopia is not their desire.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Oodweyne   

Amigos,...:D

Man, I have seen enough misguided unionists in my time in debating with creatures of these kind. But the ones we have in here of SOL, actually take the biscuit of being the most comprehensively politically illiterates collection of chancers you could ever hope to meet in any where when it comes to debating this kinds of issue.

Moreover, I am no unnecessarily knocking our Galbeedi, but the guy is prize winner when it comes not even having the meanest ability to spot a glaring reality right in front of his face. And he is the most out of his depth when it come actually know what these Somalilanders are made off.

You see if he was, say, from Galgaduud or say from Jubbada-Dhexe, I could have understood some of his bizarre arguments. For I would have said that he does not know these Somalilanders. But the guy is actually from Awdal. And yet he has no freaking idea of depth of these Somalilanders have to their political cause.

Of course, I have no problem with his "Political Unionism". Although I consider it to be misguided. But that is by the by with me. However, what I could not get over is the fact he is basically lacking any deeper social understanding of these people and how far they are prepare to go for their cause, although he is actually from that specific region in which they hailed from.

In other words, even if you think these folks are wrong to forsake your precious union and you believe that passionately, then at least know these people since you actually hail from their region.

And the fact that he doesn't know them that well really surprise me. And that is why I was taking back when he said the other day that "IMF-loan" will do the trick with Somaliland. And they will give up the "political goal" they have being chasing for almost 30 years for that kind of "IMF-Loan". And he actually believed that. So it wasn't that he was pulling our legs, or trolling us (as it were). But he actually believed it deeply.

And now when he has "rotten eggs" all over in his face, he will of course, disappear on us. Or he will remain "mum" or silent about his miserable misjudgment of things, small and large, about Somaliland, in which the culmination of this deal is the latest example of it.

Furthermore, the thing that really moves me, or at least does the trick for me, is about "judgement" of things. And if I see the judgement you come to is at "variant" with known fact, then I am be moved to pity you. Or I may feel contempt for you. But I will never ever be in a position to take you seriously again. And our Glabeedi, his problem start and end on the matters of "judgement" alone, as well as its precise take of things.

And by that I mean, lets say you are are "die-hard unionist", which is a perfectly honorable political position to take. And that is your final judgement of things. Now at the precise moment, what is incumbent on you is to "analyse" the folks whose acts, their political agenda, their moral prowess, their social magnanimity, their ethical conduct, will indeed require such a "political ideology" call "unionism"  to be implemented.

After all, the union you believe in, requires, a "moral, ethical, political, social, constitutional, manifestations", to be at hand. And to be at hand in the only place such union can be enacted on. And that is Mogadishu.

And once you reach that point of your "layered reasoning". Or that point of the ladder of the synthesizing a given fact to a desire outcome, you then will realize that you have reach the point of asking yourself whether Mogadishu (of the present day reality) is the place whereby "its moral prowess, its ethical conduct, its social magnanimity, its larger political agenda", are of sufficient weight that city has the potential to make your desired union to come about. 

In short, is the present-day Mogadishu a place whereby all of those "basic requirement" for such union to be born again, is likely to be there? Or is Mogadishu a place whereby even in anyone's wildest dream of such prognosis of political unionism can't be had now considering all that is there at the present-time? 

Hence, at that stage of your reasoning you have reached the "Judgement time" of whether you can sufficient trust others who you are "beholden" to to deliver what you desire, which is a union. This is my surprise when I see our Galbeedi missing such a "basic layered after layered, a peel after peel of way of reasoning" things. And that would have been the way he would have taking himself from his political desire to see political union between Hargeisa and Mogadishu come about, to the point of reaching the outcome that in turn would have told him whether it's even possible.

For he could have easily known everything he needed to know through that method of reasoning (i.e., inductive logical analysis) of whether actually Mogadishu is the place or not the place that can recreate the dead union at the present-time. Even if you leave aside the fact that there are "no takers" of such union from Hargeisa's side. Given that for this would-be union to be operable it requires two to do a "political tango" of that sort.

But, as I Keep saying the guy is hopeless, intellectually, politically. And even he is hopeless as mere seasoned grown-up sort of a person with a passable analytical ability, who in turn should know how to spot when it's reasonable to cross the busy intersection of the roads out there in Canada.. Much less said about him having any larger ability to spot any other issue by a mile. 

• Thanks 2