Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Team NGONGE

It was time for deserts and I was have hoping that Serenity would jump into my plate. Of course it was a small space and her arms and feet would stick out a little but it would have been a lip-smacking desert nonetheless.

1376.gif

Oh NGONGE, I hope to not walk into your dreams again. I feel utterly made fun of!

Just so you know, I was afraid the whole night that the food would slip through your big fanax(and not faantax, you lamer!) and you would choke on it.. infact, I now hope you had! :mad:

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Si Senor Che. Se que Inglaterra es aburrida y su gente tambien

[/QB]

LoooooooooooL@Convengo

Cómo sobre un poco de chocolate dear..goes well with vanilla. ;)

NGONGE   

You know, this site used to have its fair share of feminists but it seems they all calmed down now or were faking it to start with. How in the world did nobody pick on the misogynistic, sexist and misanthropist strand that was obviously evident in that dream of mine? :D

Serenity,

I had that Faantax all my life and only ever heard it referred to as Fanax by people from the south. Are you sure you are what you claim to be?

Ps

Let's elope together.

PPS

LayZie,

Le amo tambien, el querido. ;)

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ This was useless dream! you didn't end up with any of the ladies of the night!
:D

with me in his dream, sadly, the poor man had no chance :( . ng sorry dude.

looool the clumsy adonis...excellent! [with Mr Burns voice-over]

No wonder NG named u names, got angry with his former nieghbor and the forgotten girl smile.gif

Cheers

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You know, this site used to have its fair share of feminists but it seems they all calmed down now or were faking it to start with. How in the world did nobody pick on the misogynistic, sexist and misanthropist strand that was obviously evident in that dream of mine?
:D

I suspect they are basking in your specialness. Your attention to detail is amiss in most regular average guys. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You know, this site used to have its fair share of feminists but it seems they all calmed down now or were faking it to start with. How in the world did nobody pick on the misogynistic, sexist and misanthropist strand that was obviously evident in that dream of mine?

It must have been covered up by the colossal amounts of vanity and delusion also evident in that dream of yours.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^^ Good one"! lol when are you going to get your own back!?

I too is waiting on Team Sheherezade! and Team Serenity

Go Sheh.

Go Serenity.

P.s. Better and more balanced juicy reviews, *ahem dreams.

Lol @ Ngonge, thanks for the laugh ;)

^ I couldn't do it without making it about the dreamer, being disparaging and meaning it so I left it well alone. Somebody else can make a go of making the dream come true.