Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Jigjiga, Capital of ****** :: Photos

^^^ Haa abaayo, caana booraha waxaan mar walba u soo hadal qaada, waxaan rabaa in kuwii lagu habay aysan hilmaamin abaalkii uu ugalay. smile.gif

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Ibtisam   

It is really disgusting and beyond believe that some people feel the need to say certain things to make themselves feel better or big up their little tuulo/ city, going as far as giving credit the Ethiopian regime for building private property.

You guys are really sad and bitter, even when you are fasting, you cannot bring yourself to feel happy for your fellow humans (I’m not even going to bother with saying brothers or Somalis) who despite major challenges and misery in their life they have plots of happiness in places. I guess some of you would rejoice in seeing the misery of all others who are not from your city.

Even worse, people like Abwaan think it is good to faan the SEA, which happened to be near one city and not the other. :rolleyes:

It is really twisted that every time someone posts pictures of a nice or stable part of former Greater Somalia, it is spoiled by individuals who it pains to see others trying to move forward or who feel the need to throw their little tuulo/city in the mix.

Poster, nice pictures mashallah, Allah how barakyo their riziq.

P.s. And don't get it twisted I'm not from Jijiga nor do I owe a house or even a goat near it, but we should be able to be happy for other people, particularly as we hardly see any good images coming from the Horn. :cool:

ilax   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

You guys are really sad and bitter, even when you are fasting, you cannot bring yourself to feel happy for your fellow humans (I’m not even going to bother with saying brothers or Somalis) who despite major challenges and misery in their life they have plots of happiness in places. I guess some of you would rejoice in seeing the misery of all others who are not from your city.

Even worse, people like Abwaan think it is good to faan the SEA, which happened to be near one city and not the other. :rolleyes:

It is really twisted that every time someone posts pictures of a nice or stable part of former Greater Somalia, it is spoiled by individuals who it pains to see others trying to move forward or who feel the need to throw their little tuulo/city in the mix.

Poster,
nice pictures mashallah, Allah how barakyo their riziq.

P.s. And don't get it twisted I'm not from Jijiga nor do I owe a house or even a goat near it, but we should be able to be happy for other people, particularly as we hardly see any good images coming from the Horn. :cool: [/QB]

Thanks sister for your viable advice.Waxaa uu hadalkagu ka qiima badan yahay kumayal waxma garata calooshod la ciyaar ah sida Dulqarnayn

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by al-Hashimi:

Yes people, there is Shell, the place is even beter then the Somali Capital
:D

Although the pictures are nice, comparing this place and saying it is better than 'the Somali Capital' is nothing to smile about...Absolutely NOTHING to smile about...

Allaha noo kordhiyo inuu wadankeena oodhan sidaa iyo si ka qurxoon uu noo noqdo...

BTW, waaxay farta kuqoran sawirada qaarkood? :D:D

The Zack   

Harar qiimo weyn iyo

quruxdeeda DiriDhabe

JigJigadii qaboobeed....

I don't agree with JigJiga being more beautiful than Xamar, but hey its another darn beautiful Somali city.We should all be proud of that unless you are the likes of Dhulqarneyn who seem to be hating everybody thats not from his tuulo.

Jigjiga is a very nice town. Cool andtemperate climate. I stayed once on my way to Addis Abeba and I loved the food served in one of the restruants. Baasto iyo suugo suqaar aad u macaan ayuu nooga soo tuuray.

I heard Boss of Qaat Kaysar Afdiinle owner of 571 is building a 5 star hotel there.

Kool_Kat   

Allore, tu sono furbo! Mansha'allah, alaha kuu siyaadsho...Laakiin minii jirka yaryahay, meelaha badankood wili waayaryihiin ee ogoow... icon_razz.gif

ilax   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

I heard Boss of Qaat Kaysar Afdiinle owner of 571 is building a 5 star hotel there. [/QB]

It is all Kat business if you call it Ina AFDinle or SUHURA.But, that building was first intended to be MCH hospital of which is most needed infarastrature in the Region but later changed to be a hotel, i don't if its working.

I think We are not here to hold a beaty contest among the few Somali urban areas, but I knew Moqdisho before this unending and meaningless conflic, it was a magic and splendid city.in any case, MOqdisho ow is far behind to bee seen in the world city class.