Sign in to follow this  
Maymuunah

Just an opinion

NoVa   

lol@UD and X...u guys are like 2 birds that can't get along' nor can't stop tappin' on each other's shoulda should i say more :D;)

Sundus, guess u was too late when this topic was brought up million' times...many brotha's use to ask and their request/wishes never came true lol...oh well what do guys talka bout aside from sports and women???...well we do have both of them'....no'need to open a whole threat just 4 dem' na i'mean..jk.. :D

Tuujiye   

waraa Underdog raali iyo nus ahoo saaxiib..

si qalad aan kuu qaatay...

Gabdho yar yar waaye ha ubixin kuwaan hadii ay weenyihiina caqli malaha marka sidaa rabtid ugulahadal kuwaan wee ku fiicantahay waa taqaan aan u maleynayaa kuwa aan kawado..3 xidiglayaasha meesha.

FOODLEEY BEY ISKA DOON DOONAYAN..ILAAHOOW ADUUNKAAN DHOOCILO HAKU FASIXIN..

Funny ppl! LMAO!!

Wax tuujiye,

Hadii 'dhoocilihu' joogin, Qac Qac iyo Underdog boredom ayeey u dhiman lahaayeen. :D

QQ...

Is ilaali walaalkiis, I dont kno how long I can keep the Homeland security forces off your back. Maalin dhow the Women's forum ayaa lagaa tuurayaa siday u eegtahay. :D

x_quizit   

Kinda ironic that Qac and Garab are talking out of their emotions, throwing wild accusations out there, yet accuse us sistas as not seeing the "light" out of emotion...i wonder, where did u get ur Psych degree? The School Of Hypocrisy?

underdog   

X,

dhiig karki Tuugiya sheegaye aa caaadi kuhayo. Intaadan madax madax udhicin acuudubileeso ay sheydanka iska nar. Hadii kale idaacada City TV aa laga arkaa ayado odegi jojo chinto ahay cidahaada wareysanayo laleeyahay "istorog baa kudacay inantii sunnybrooke bey ambulanstii ulacarartay".

Sheekada markaas, wexey nooqonay UD iyo Qac iyo tuugiye shiliman ha isku araruuriyan si baaldi jalaato ah, kintal ubax ah iyo carr hallmark ah an miiska kuuso saarno. :D

Qac Qaac   

alla wooow. x quizit said thanks to Underdog... ma jirantahay gabadha... mise xooga way soo dagtay loooool.

UD man, tan ninyoho jalaatada amay nooga khasaartaa.

X quizit, sista, it is wise that we should know the meaning of the words that we call to some ppl. for example Hypocracy or munaafiqnimo is a big word, be careful of who to say to. it has levels of degree that ppl has to have in order to be considered a hypocryte... ok.

as the hadith said, u have to lie, non-trustworty. tuug, backbite ppl. believe islam outword but not internally... see sis that is why i don't call u hypocryte because i know what it means, and to say it to a muslim person... especially when u don't know his or her charecter in their real life is wrong.... so next time take the dictionary check what the word mean, see if the person has all definition of the word, then maybe u could call it to the person....

that is lecture # 1. more would come but i hope, u see this with your internal eyes, not the front ones... that everyone has.... that is if u have internal eyes...

x_quizit   

Qac, u really make me laugh, thxs for that comic relief i needed it.

As for me calling u a hypocrite, well, to me a hypocrite says one thing and does another, and that is what u have displayed here, so according to what u wrote here and another posts, u fit my description. Sorry if ur not comfortable with it, but someone had to eye u with a microsocope.

U and ur less than intelligent friend were so quick to call names, 2 can play that game brotha!

Oh I didn't know it was brought up many times before me. Iam just new here actually not that new and the reason why i brought up this is because i have seen more men then women in this forum so i thought..why don't they have their own men forum lakin i think they are in a fishing business. so i guess we will get a long pretty well.

peace guys

Tuujiye   

X and QQ when y'all getting merried because i wanna be their man.

Y'all every were on each others throut.

luuq luuq maroo aa ladhahay laasimba laami uu kusoo dhacaa..hadal badana haan ma buuxsho ee nab nakatan nikaaxatan nab. ma dhahnaa..zab tiinana aan ku faakiheesanee..

jawaabta noo soo da dajiya.