Sign in to follow this  
Maymuunah

Just an opinion

x_quizit   

Kinda sad when a boy is made to look like a fool, whatever will he come up with next?

Im glad u realized w/o a strong woman leading ur leash ur just a lost lil puppy.

Tuujiye   

Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. An Angel comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

What kind of religion is that waraa gaal yahoo....

lear about your religion...Qadiija rdch, was a great woman and a great teacher..the most educated men at that time were tought by her. In the war of uxud or was it badar that the muslims lost, it was a femali sister sorey forgot her name whos safed the prophet scw..she covered her self on him...there was many women who were in our religion who have done many great things..Why do you think our Prophet scw loved Aisha rdch..Because she helped him in life, his bad time and his good time..With a women men would be nothing bro..and i'm saying this not because i'm sucking up to the sisters as someone un educated like you would think, but is the truth and fact..

Don't bring your st.peter crap..who is that any ways?..stop being sexist because is haram..your mother is a female, your sister is a female..for you to say they are nothing, means that your mother is nothing...think from your head next time and not from your back....

waxaan oo kale dhiigaa igu karo st.peters kulahaa gaal futacad hadalkiisa hoosta naga soo gali waa kasaayee..qashiin fooqul qashiin...

P.S. X i see your sexist comments too and you should educate your self also duli yahee.....

underdog   

waxaan oo kale dhiigaa igu karo

Tuugiye,

Wax yar yar hadaa Dhiig Kar kaqaadeysid waa kaa ilaalinaa.

However you failed to see that the point I was making was not religious, it was more "social".

Besides where's all this "Sexist" crap coming from?

p.s.-pass the khat and french vanilla..i wanna be u when i grow up

You need to take it easy with the stereo typing.

I didn't say X was wrong I'm just disappointed she couldn't state here position and support it. (good thing about written posts is that you can go back see what was said).

Tuugiye made a point and backed it up, too bad he's too much of idealist to see what how the point I was making reflected on his position.

underdog   

somealien

My point is Lead or be Led. Tuugiye's comment about a woman behind every great man is "selective". There's also women behind some men that failed.

A supporting woman is the best ally you can have but supporting women are not easily found. A large number of women(and Men) are critics/back-seat drivers/monday morning quaterbacks.

I'm saying pick a destination and GO. if you have good support(gender irrelevant)who's got your back you'll make it and if you don't they'll keep you down.

Make your choice and stick with them.

Senora   

See, us MEN know that we can agree to disagree

What a load of crap!

Firstly, you too unstable to discuss the finer points of standing up for yourself (that includes war at some level).

There you go proving my point(The feminine issue here being Paranoia). No need to take this personally

Typical, its just like you men to never take a debate with a woman seriously...Are we always just being "emotional" when were trying to prove a point? I think you just proved the point X was trying to make about you making "sexist comments".

underdog   

Typical, its just like you men to never take a debate with a woman seriously

can you quote me ONE thing X said that I should take seriously?

Hey, if X doesn't have the means to articulate herself, how's that my fault? AND why is that when one woman is put on the spot it automatically consitutes and attack on women everywhere? I better watch what I say before the Feminist branch of homeland security kicks down my door and drags me to Guantanemo.

And at some point we can drop this "He said" "she said" stuff and get back to the only trully debateable topic here which is the issue on war.

-Lily-   

More sweeping genaralising comments about gender roles, yawn yawn.

I don't think you can blame men for causing past wars, we only think that way because men have had the chance to participate in wars, whilst women didn't. It's as if to say that if we had more women leaders in the past in times of war we would be less likely to engage in wars. I find that highly unlikely. I mean look at people like Condalisa Rice, granted there is only so much she can do in male dominated area but still. Or Margret Tatcher during the falkans war?

pearl   

Hey, if X doesn't have the means to articulate herself, how's that my fault?

when u attack one of us like that...just what do u think is suppose to happen?.....should we turn a deaf ear and go to the kitchen and cook for u......nah!.....prepared to be dragged faced down... :cool:

listen...u might appear to be the head of the house...but we are the neck...and we can turn u any direction we like.....so who's calling the shots?

Kruella   

The women forum is the meeting ground for guys looking to rub elbows with their female counterparts, and have a flirtatious gender war. I think they find this exciting for some odd reason. And I must admit it's also filled with useless topics, Big boobs, cooking women, "how can I date" , just to name a few. In truth, If guys find that they need a men forum, aside the sports and political section, then by all means go for it. I just don't think UD's comment was appropriate, it was inflammatory and he knew it. But then again this is where my "flirtatious gender war" theory comes in, How else can he make his presence known but to make sure to irritate the ladies in the Women forum.

You know what they say, men make the clouds hang over their heads and when it rains they complain about it.

By the way this is by no means an invitation for gender war....it's sooooo passe...so don't knock me.

salamz

underdog   

War has never been a gender issue. Conflict is ultimately about freedom from oppression. If someone walks into your home against your will what do you do? you FIGHT to protect whats yours. If you are already under the thumb of a system that's bleeding you to death, what do you do? you fight.

Advocating Peace and diplomacy is great when you're dealing with fair people, but if they were fair the wouldn't be an oppression problem anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a war monger but there is a limit to how far innocent people can be pushed before they have nothing left to lose.

Kruella   

I beg to differ, war IS about gender, culture, race, and economical. War is not only about protecting yourself and your family it's a struggle for power. So who you are , how much you have and what you stand for has always played a role in war.

salamz

Qac Qaac   

Feminist branch of homeland security looooool.

that is exactly what is going on in here...

i agree u corner one of them, what u know 20 of them are after you. what a strong bond, when it is against their somalian brothers... anyways i should stop here. before the security comes after me...

x_quizit   

Ud, ur apparently on a pedestal that a mere woman who cannot debate can't reach. Pass me the rope so i can climb to the ignorant tree u currently reside in. Instead of plainly answering the person who posted this topic, either a yay or nay for a men's forum, u just had to dig ur mysogynist pockets and come up with ludricrous comments.

Funny how when a boy is put on the spot, his macawis counterparts cry "feminists" like that is a great insult or disease.

By the way, quote me one thing u said that constitutes a debate...lets see...hm...unstable, feminist, ....gee, didnt know personal digs were an art of debate? I only dished out to u what u so weakly gave, so don't cry sarcasm or stereotyping, it was only to prove a point.

cheers!