Sign in to follow this  
Maymuunah

Just an opinion

Guys wouldn't it not be fun if they had "men" forums too? the word itself looks strange. who knows may be we would have known what goes around them.

x_quizit   

Funny Underdog that you'd say men don't have enough issues, when in reality, most of the worlds problems and all of the world wars were inspired by men. But what do i know, i guess im consumed by too many issues that requires my futile brain to overwork. ;)

underdog   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

But what do i know, i guess im consumed by too many issues that requires my futile brain to overwork.
;)

There you go proving my point(The feminine issue here being Paranoia). No need to take this personally. My stand point on a topic should not be a a put down to you. See, us MEN know that we can agree to disagree. Everything doesn't have a "common ground" that we can negotiate to.

And as for War, We might all be enslaved if we don't have the courage to fight.

x_quizit   

courage to fight? i didnt know courage and murder were synonymous, but once again, my paranoid futile female brain is overworking...oh where oh where have i put my apron?

U men can agree to disagree? really? and why did all those senseless wars happened, b/c u agreed to disagree and live in peace? Gee, i guess someone gotta explain the somali civil war to me.

-just b/c i responded to ur blatantly sexist comment doesnt have anything to do with paranoia, have u ever heard of someone also expressin their thoughts without u bunchin' ur macawis in a knot? **** will someone direct me to the kitchen? I got issues to resolve while i cook and men fight ;)

-in any case, going back to the original topic, i think a men's forum is needed, and i may have asked for it once or twice b4, because clearly this world is populated by 2 genders (a few transgendered here and there) and both views need space to be aired. But if they dont have issues, i think we need a double women's forum, its been brought to my attention by a reliable source that we need it.

cheers!

underdog   

Ok Ok...why don't you relax, take a deep breath and put the gun down.

Firstly, you too unstable to discuss the finer points of standing up for yourself (that includes war at some level).

Secondly, how am supposed to have a conversation about the whole thing if you're being all sarcastic and jilted.

Thirdly, as far as "blatant sexist comments" go, I was just following the trend set by the poster before me. or did your poor over-worked brain miss that one. :confused:

x_quizit   

wow...once again, u proved ur mental superiority...bravo...i knew there was a reason i went to see a shrink, unstable huh..thxs for the tip.

let me get back to the kitchen and think about ur comment.

p.s.-pass the khat and french vanilla..i wanna be u when i grow up :D

Tuujiye   

Yaaaaaaaaaaw...waa idin salaamay kuligiin....

Hey relax y'all

Every great leader had a strong woman backing him up. Is in the history....

Men forum already exist. "Is the political forum" punch a war lords in their. Lol...

So Underdog you are right in a way but X is also right. Because they are men who f-up our home land and men who are f-ing up the world now...but if these men had strong woman and stopped discriminating our women, they would reach somewhere.....But that’s life and we have to leave with it....

underdog   

Originally posted by x_quizit:

wow...once again, u proved ur mental superiority...bravo...i knew there was a reason i went to see a shrink, unstable huh..thxs for the tip.

let me get back to the kitchen and think about ur comment.

p.s.-pass the khat and french vanilla..i wanna be u when i grow up
:D

I'll take that as a sign that you're out of intelligent responses.

***Note to self: if you wrote book on the skills of logical and rational debate, you'd make a fortune in here***

x_quizit   

Ud, ur the epidomy of intelligence, once ur done ur one sided book, may i have u dedicated to me so i can learn from ur highness? thxs!

underdog   

The sarcasm was cute the first few times, now its just sad. :(

why don't you just run along and come back when you have something to contribute.

Every great leader had a strong woman backing him up.

Tuujiye, here's how I interpret that:

Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. An Angel comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

Said and done, the next time the angel looked the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

The angel got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my you that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here".