Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?

Ibtisam   

You are 36 years old! damn thats old! i did not know somali people above the age of late 20's use the internet. :D I'm going to be 22in 3weeks

Ibti, they ought to have child-locks for people like you.

NG, you are a bit fast. I believe you've got 2 and I have 4 months to go before such claims can be made.

Pujah   

I was 20 and some months the first time I joined the site...mind you that year is definitely not what it says below.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^so you are 27 Puja

I will answer yes or no when you tell me how you reached that conclusion.

Originally posted by UK_ROSE:

lol. Fascinating..

Ice is melting, maybe next we can all tell our real names!!
:D

LooooL....I promise we won't ask your bra size. Just name will do.

Val & Puja......Just a guess. I figure this site has been operational seven at most. The majority of us that joined were college kids in late teens or early twenties (of course you have xiins and ngones). I say good number of people will be in their late 20s.

Blessed   

^LOL you want to start. On second thoughts, I think posting photos and telling our real age is a little too intimate. Give the name thing another 10 years :D

Valenteenah

This my answer your question about April kids.

April

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret.Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their luver can see.

Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attentiont --- yep! It has Ngonge written all over it :D

What Does Your Birth Month Reveal About You?

I'm 26 --->27.