Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Congratulations One and All Nomads

NoVa   

OrgiLaqe wlcm Brotha, HOpe ya Ramadan' is goin' great 4 ya so far so good,...Anotha Nomade'sayin' wlcm' and Thnxs 4 givin' us some shout'outz'...it's great 2 c' anotha nomad' givin' much luv.s 2 his peepz ;) xaafada ku'so dhawoowe hade, most of these duqooshin' and duqyaal are very nice 2 get along with except kuwo' oo wax'yar si-si iska noqdeen...waxyar cusbadaa ku'yar :Dicon_razz.gif

Welcome Origilaqe,

I'm sure you'll enjoy with these nomads.

Aniga magaceyga waa Jacaylbaro,,, wax alla wixii arrimaha Jeceelka ku saabsan aniga keliya ayaad igala soo xiriiraysaa iyo wixii talo waayeelnimo.

But make sure not to be shy about it ......

Peace

Deysane   

Salaan Folks.

Orgilage WelCome Wiv Open Hands walaaLo..Anba Waan ku cusbuhay meesha.

I'm Newbie Too.i enrolled just few days b4 and approved couple of days ago,but i have been visiting Sol Quite some time now... since june this year think.( enought time to know who SOL works..i guess :D ).

The Site is COOOOOLL and the Nomads are MAC MAC. smile.gifsmile.gif .

Ramadan Kariim Y'all. :D

NGONGE   

Reminds me of the time I was a guest at a wedding party. The place was very crowded and more people were still coming in. Some lady relative of the bride stopped me and asked me to help out at the door! (I wasn’t even related to either family!). Anyway, I welcomed the people. So, welcome.

That looked cold, right?

WELCOME

Orgilaqe....wlc dear, hope you enjoy your stay

one piece of advice...critise ideas not ppl (helps you to stay out of trouble)

Tuujiye loool I like how introduced ur-self, i gotta give it to you you've got humor..keep it up

Jaceyl-baro ...xabiibi waxba kama taqaanit jaceylka ee runta iska sheeg. Aniga aa ku qalin jibiyay field kaas in fact my Phd is based on that. :D

sorry no intention of hijacking the topic!