Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Shoud AT Apologize to Ibtisam ??

A&T, you still continuing the accusations even after you won. People have still the right to disqualify you if you continue.

Now as i said ,, u need to apologize to the girl. Xaalka hadhow baa laga wada hadliye.

Paragon   

AT&T war ninyow adigu meel isugu bado. Ama gabadha raali geli ama ku adkayso in aadan raali gelineyn. Mar aan odayaashii garta ka xaajoon lahaa qayilaad u qaadney ayaad is beddeleeysaa. Hana qasaarinin, wiilyahow.

Abtigiis   

Jamaal

Saaxiib, anigu meel nafaqo ah oon dhunkado waxaan ku diido garan maayo. Apology is a different matter and I have stated that there is no way I will do so for Ibtisam.

I am only asking in kolka hore dhunkashada hawasheeda aan ku horeeyno, kadibna it is a matter between the two of us inaan is apogoise gareeyno iyo inaan Tango and Maringue ku dhufano.

Ibtisam   

A&T does not know how to quit while he is ahead. Go ahead and publish this "so call latest exchange" Private or public I never say anything ceeb ka dhici doonta. So go ahead and post your fabricated lies.

If you think you have nothing to be sorry for, then no need for discussion, keep it moving>>>

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

^ He removed it, ee adigu maxaad usoo celisay?

Ma rabin in aan sawirka soo celiyo, raali ha laga ahaado.

Ibti fufu maxaad ku haysataa ooo uu kaa biiyey?

Paragon   

Barwaaqo, gartey. Ka laalaabtey hadaba. Dakhar inuu meel xil leh igu soo gaaro dooni maayo, waayo, illeen odayada qaar baa budhadh sittee? :D

Ms DD   

Jamaal, nuune, JB and Ms B cant be mediators. It is for all to see.

See wax u dhaceen? Present all dacwooyin here. Inkastoo all the parties involved i.e Ibti and A&T arent doing the complaining here and both are saying that there is nothing to apologise for.. shouldnt we move on and eat cake and xalwa as per Juxa's instruction?

Juxa   

Ms DD if only people listened to me, somali dhan baa nabad iyo harmony kunoolaan lahaa

ps: my instruction was for A & T to pay xaal, i.e, set dirac ah and set dahab ah.

Zinki   

My grandmother would have disowned any man who is accused of wronging his sister even if he is not to blame.

Abtigiis,awoowe dib iskugu noqo!

Ibti how are you? smile.gif