Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A question: Somali clans claim of being Arab...

^^^^^ loooooooool @ ahlul baytka. Thats is NOT a proof sxb! i can scan you the same but the opposite!

Originally posted by me:

^^ tel me about it! Some identity crisis we got here.
:(

I am willing settle for 1 somali race, anyone down with it?

We are just Somali, cool? No difefrnet falavours of Somali, but just O.S.(Original Somalis)

looooooool @ OS. ME sxb you know some of us believe we are arabs some not and thats really confusion over amongst the youth today!

confused.com

am

me   

^^ people dont be confused, its DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WE are Somalis. Nothing to be confused about. Read this tread Allamagan, the whole Arab Clans theory is DEAD. Its killed and no scanned Arabic page with stamps will resurrect it.

it says and talks about sh isxaaq and his journy i have his kitaab he was arab we all know that all the ppl his great grand childeren know so if u want 2 be a cushetic or something like that then so be it

i know that i am an hashimi decent

me   

^^Pick sides old man, this won't get you out of it. Noble of not do you agree with him? Or do you agree with the overwhelming evidence against his absurd claims.

me   

^^^What does it tell you that you are the only one defending this dead theory? No one in his right mind will come to your aid. General Duke, Mr.Red Sea all the other folks who were supporting you at the start know better now. We are Somalis. You are an Am-XAAR. So there are NO Arabs here.

amxaaar we have blood relation with them on the mother side Some bin axmed tribes married amxaarin princes from Ethiopian highlands when ahmed gran was fighting menelik the first

adeer taarikda isxaaq we qorantahay from al xijaaz to harrar

me   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

amxaaar we have blood relation with them on the mother side Some bin axmed tribes married amxaarin princes from Ethiopian highlands when ahmed gran was fighting menelik the first

adeer taarikda isxaaq we qorantahay from al xijaaz to harrar

You an Am-XAAR without a doubt. Ahmed Gran? Who is Ahmed Gran? and whats an Amxaarin? is that what they call AM-XAAR-O in your language?

Your language betrayed you Roaddawg, Somalis don't talk like that. So that makes you an Am-XAAR.

haahah

i mean ahmed gurray

amhaarina tigrinya somaligina oromigina gambeelina

I dont know if u want 2 add us somalilander 2 the Ethiopian kingdom if you do why not u heard faysal cali waraabe my uncle he said wiilka ku dhashay adiss ba iga dhow ka ku dhashay mogadisho so your right

me   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

haahah

i mean ahmed gurray

amhaarina tigrinya somaligina oromigina gambeelina

OK well done, you have solved the first one but now you failed the second one.

How would a Somali put lets say: "amhaarina tigrinya somaligina oromigina gambeelina"

Would a real Somali write these names like this? How would he do it? Pretend to be Somali and show us please.

You are exposed Roaddawg, I told you already go and get a new alias, this one is dead.