Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

A question: Somali clans claim of being Arab...

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

cali maxammed maxamoud xusseyn madani xassan cilmi imaan cigaal xildied samatar cabdalle siciid ismacil jibriel xusseyn abokor SAcad muse zybeyr AWAL Sh IsxaaqBin Amed Bin Maxamed Bin Xuseen Binu Cali Binu Xamsatul Mud-har Bin Cabdillaahi Bin Ayuub Binu Muxamad Binu Qaasim Binu Axmed Binu Cali Binu Ciisa
Binu Yaxyaa
Binu Maxamad al Mahdi
Binu Xasan -al-Caskari
Bin Cali-al-Naqiyi Binu Muxamad al taqiyi Bin Cali al ridaa Binu Muusal Kaadim Bin Jacfar a Saadiq Bin Muxamad al Baaqir Bin cali zeynal-caabidiin Bin Xuseyn Bin Cali ibni abi Daalib Ibn Cabdil-Mudalib Ibnu Haashim ibn cabdal manaf ibn Qusai.ibn kilab ibn murra ibn ka.aab ibn luuaye.ibn ghaleb ibn qureesh

so thats my family tree sh isxaaq counts 26 2 iman hussein right i count 2 sh isxaaq 22

my mum counts 2 sh ciisa ibn axmed 12 so that means some ppl are laan gaan some ppl are not

the jounry about grandfather is wel documented as wel as the salatawaats he taught uss and his childeren

This must be the funniest family tree, it is with out doubt fake one. Number one Al-mahdi according to ahlul-sunnah will come in the future and al-caskari didt leave any offsprings let alone a son according to reliable history. And if you are into khurafats and fairy tales of shiism even then you also fail the test, because according to them al-mahdi didnt have any offspring's because he went in ghaybah when he was child and he is still alive. So your howl family tree is big fairy tale and if you presented this family to the Arabs they would laugh at you. Their is no single arab claiming to be descendent's through al-caskari or al-mahdi but you maryooleys of all people claim to be descendents through non existing lines lool, what a shame.

Ur wrong u know why the shiates belive imam muhammad al mahdi is the mising imam but he is not he had his son xassan al caskari was his father but about imam hassan ibn ali bin abi thalib true him will the mahdi come not true imam hussein but trough imam hassan his linage

as for ur information if you need historical documents of imam yaxya

http://www.somaliland.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=444

Castro   

Why would i present any thing to arabs its not like i need justification from them i know that i am more arab then them

"More" Arab than Arabs? God save us.

Abdi2005   

Stop talking rubbish and come to your sens, al-caskari didnt have any offspring its know fact, its only shia who believe that al-caskari had a son and it also ends with him according to them. There is no record of this yaxya in arab history its big baloney made by arab wannabees like you. And you are delusional if think you maryooley are more arab than the arabs themselves.

Abdi2005   

yes becous i am an eheyle al beyt if your read the historical documents you will know

So you sayng muhammad al mahdi amd iman yax ya never excisted war ummadu muslinky yanay ku maqleyn

Its time for me to realize im talking to a delusional guy.

Gabbal   

yes becous i am an eheyle al beyt if your read the historical documents you will know

So you sayng muhammad al mahdi amd iman yax ya never excisted war ummadu muslinky yanay ku maqleyn

war umadu muslinku yaysan ku maqlin :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chimera   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

Why would i present any thing to arabs its not like i need justification from them i know that i am more arab then them

"More" Arab than Arabs? God save us.
:D

me   

Hmmm, so we can now safely conclude that we are Somalis and not Arabs, smile.gif

Thats all folks!

Can I get a Soomaaliya ha noolaato?

Castro   

Till u say say somaliland haa noolato

We are arabs

I see. This is more like it. It ain't really about DNA sequencing, is it? LOL.

As you were.

I have to give the Sharif his credit, he is sticking to his guns.

In my mind there is no doubt that we have Arab blood, but I am not sure how accurate the historical account of our fore fathers are.

Even Imam Ahmed Ibrahim is claimed to be an ARAB, and his Jihad was led by Arab/Somali's. This is 500 years ago, and in the Futuh Alxabasha, the Somali clans are all mentioned except fora few.

me   

^^^ thats a LIE, Ahmed Guray was Somali. I can claim Alexander the great was a Somali, but that doesnt make him Somali, if he was an Arab then from which Arab tribe was he? Where was his family from? How long has he lived in Somalia? Its crap, he was a Somali end of discussion. His army was mainly Somali. He was born in Zaylac, how many Arabs live in Zaylac? I dont even think he ever put a foot on Arab soil, so how can you claim that he is not Somali.

Why is it that Somalis hate themselves so much they are so willing to deny their history, in 20 years time they will be telling us that Sayd Maxamed Cabdile Xasan was a Turk. Some people are now claiming that Somalia was defeated by Ethiopia in the 77 war. Why do you people hate yourself so much, whats wrong with being proud of what you are? Whats wrong with being PROUD TO BE SOMALIS?

Btw: General Duke congratulation for encouraging lunacy. If you was a real freind you would tell Shariif sacliici that he is making himself look like a fool.