Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

Secret cyber admirer

Originally posted by Bishitta:

^ Thanks, but no thanks. Blood is thicker then water
:D
. I was feeling the girl long before you said anything. Ka buldhe!
icon_razz.gif

Lool.ka buldheh maahe ka bax dheh weli.Talk of xoog.

Heedhe she is all yours,i have stopped secret admiring Abraar nineteen coodhcodhkii[and she knows that :D ]..so bloodkiina haysta...marki horeba nin shasheya baan ahaa maaha?? :(smile.gif

Haneefah   

^kharaar!

^ KKKK You used to make my heart do flip flops. I had a big fondness of "Abraar" but that was before I knew inaad gabar tahay. L0L.

I still have terrible crush on you though. Missed you the few months you weren't posting. Good to see you back.

*MUUAAHHHHH*!

LoooL...ala muxuu magacan wax dhigey...show haduunan this Brown dude of a Faarax i fashili lahayn( :mad: ), arji duulaya baa ii iman lahaa :Dicon_razz.gif

Still though, I can live with the crush. Missed you too dear, thanks!

Originally posted by Brown:

i have stopped secret admiring Abraar nineteen coodhcodhkii

At Last! Saa, dhaaxaan islahaa maskiinku bacaad cidla ah buu qaniinsanyahaye yaa u caqli celiya :D However, on the bloodnimo issue, maxaad noo hafreysaa, you know pretty damn well that we are too much of a noble peoples to consider anyone shisheeye...very unbecoming of us indeed ;)

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^that 'maaha' has me thinking and I've thought this before.
;)

Maybe it is,maybe it aint smile.gif

But this could be true,maaha? smile.gif

Abraar: Do you know how it feels to get over a secret cyber admirer?,its like finally kicking a bad habbit goodbye. Alcoholics anonymous camal. Hi my name is hebel hebel & i am finally free of secret useless cyber admirers :D It Feels good,i tell you!

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

;)

Maybe it is,maybe it aint
smile.gif

But this could be true,maaha?
smile.gif

It could be true but I did think it b4 and was I assured I shouldn't be thinking it, maaha? :D

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

quote:

;)

smile.gif

smile.gif

It could be true but I did think it b4 and was I assured I shouldn't be thinking it, maaha?
Assured by who?,not I definetly. Eithercase,Its Xaax :D

I admire the entire website – the admin for bringing together young Somali people who are progressive and analytical. I won’t name my favourites, i don’t want to forget or upset anyone.

Tuujiye   

^^^^^^^ Waraa adiga, you kiss the Admin's Azz too much ma is dhahday.. Faan Kuuuuuuuulo waaxid.. Mr Animal farm... I know you and what you do.. You don't give a rat's azz about online shukaansi shiiiiiiiidh.. Mr. I could Rap, Mr. I'm educated, MR. I like poetry and films, MR. I like Bajqs But can get them....... Waraa get you **** back home at the barber shop and holla at the you know who and you know were's girl..kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Ma niggaaa!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiyee Great to hear from you again, I was really wondering where you disappeared to. I have to support the webiste, respect must be shown where its due --- Yes I used to rap, I was ahead of time, thou I’m not one at the moment, I do help some of them gain exposure still. I’m not an academic, nor educated, I’ve always admired stup1dity and long been part of the anti-intellectual movement. I don’t like poetry, too complex, but I do like films. I will be home soon – I hear the ‘I love Somalia revolution’ has met its eventual end, politics can be dirty. I’ll see you at the Barber Shop.

Wareer Badanaa!!!

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

quote:

quote:

;)

smile.gif

smile.gif

It could be true but I did think it b4 and was I assured I shouldn't be thinking it, maaha?
Assured by who?,not I definetly. Eithercase,Its Xaax
U definitely, but it may be false, so maybe it wasn't u. Maaha? Xaax. :D

Waan wareeray.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ "waan wareeray".kkkkkkkkkk... yarta bajaq wareersan aa la dhahay waa laqaboojiyaa ee hadaa tuujis rabtid, isha igu soo xad..... Wareeray ku lahaa..lol...

Waraa Animal farm.. I'm not in Canada right now homie; i'm at Seattle right now injoying this beautiful city but iinsha allah I will be back home after the summer. And why you don't like poetry?.. Y'all start for me this poetry crup and now y'all drop it?..shiiiiiiidh Niggga..

Waraa do your thing and make sure you get that degree..keep your head up homie..

Wareer Badanaa!!!