Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

Secret cyber admirer

I see every1 talking bout some1 they admire, its a shame thou, i don't admire any1 just yet ;) ...lol...i love all ya'll nomads daz all...but a special admire...naaaa icon_razz.gif ...keeping it real...I'll post da person i admire...when da time comes...teehee... smile.gif

.:peace n luv:.

GM   

I have been a frequent visitor to SOL for long but seldomly post any article. However one person i have come to admire quite wel for her strong Iman, her knowledge in Islam and who depicted descency in all her writings is MUSLIMAH. You are great sister. You also share a name with my Fiancee. Muslimah is indeed a beautiful name too.

Keep your head up sister

Oh guess wat i figured out who i admire...Oh should i say...hmmm...yea i guess so why not

Lefty...his intellegent way of approaching his comments and they way he writes his pieces get to me, daz all...I admire him for dat, kepp it up

.:peace n luv:.

Gabbal   

Ms Word Abaayo Macaanto thanx I appreciate your words. I should be calling you down to earth, because while I concerned with the Somalis back home, you're more concerned with the ones in the diaspora. I have read your post the Assimilation of the Somalis, that was just da bomb how you summed it all up. I mean the difficuties facing us Somali youth today. Keep spreadinng the truth, abaayo. smile.gif;) :eek: smile.gif

Ok all i am seeing is the girls saying they admire this guy and that guy whats up guys don't u guys admire any off the girls here :rolleyes: ?

Or is it u guys are too shy which i doubt, come guys lets hear it.

nuune   

i admire:

mis_Nasima

miss-libaaxad

miss-darbi

miss-xaawo

miss-canbuulo

miss_indonesia

and

berlin

camaari

dudufleey

i admire lots!!!!

i see alot of sucking up to admins in this thread

lol! just kidding! now that i have your undivided

attention, i do admire one person in this site. find that one down under!

asraa shes the bomb! :cool:

Oh where was I when this thread was started ...kinda missed it :confused:

Well its nice to see all these Nomads admiring each other. Im glad too that some think Im worth a mention and I do really appreciate all your contributions and love you all back with bonuses too.

I think just by being here and contributing, you are part n parcel of my daily "diet of admiration". I enjoy reading your contributions and do rate you all highly. THANK YOU ALL

nafta   

So where's the page that says how nice and intellectual i am....i feel so left out :(

Just jokin but hey i wanna add a few names as well...I think this kinda topic is great, it keeps spreading the lovee!!

Nuune

MMA

Mr. Libaax ....these three brothers have posted nothing but some nice intellectual topics and i especially liked MMA's pics of Xamar...just wanna say nuff love and keep up what your doing.

Ilhaam ...a very down to earth girl, with strong opinions.

Oh and how can i forget Rudy and Clown ...these two know how to lighten up every topic with their unique sense of humor...well thats it for me and my list admirations.

I'm sorry to barge in like this...but Am I just invisible on this site? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do I've to come to one of those get2gether dinner's to make myself known? :confused: :confused: Is that how it works?

Shujui, U shouldn't be talking... we did meet..remember the footie tournament (da 1 congratulated u 4 thinkin ur team won :D ...stup!d watching it n not knowin whats da score eh?...shows ma attention was somewhere else ;);) ) ?????????