Sign in to follow this  
Jamilah

Secret cyber admirer

Jamilah   

Hey nomads,

Just wondering out of curiousity who my fellow nomads admire, you may admire this particular person beacuse of his/her views or beacuse you just admire the person due to their writting style.....whatever. I myself have a cyber "crush" but don't want to name her/him i also have a cyber "enemy" but this is not about hatred but quite the oppisite.

come on people don't be shy (like me) just name your admirer

Iffah   

Cyber crush? So it doesn't have to be an individual from SOL only?

There are alot of people who I admire around here...guys and girls. But my SOL crush is ... icon_razz.gif

:D I can't do it... I'm worse than you.

Iffah   

lol@Jamilah... Did I mention it's more than 1 person. No I can't say yet... let someone else go first...preferably YOU!

Mujahida   

Salam

What do you exactly mean Sista Jamillah? people here on www.somaliaonline.com? Or in general ,people people we've met online?

These people I'll mention are those that looked very mean to me when I first met them. I absolutely Didn't like them to start with.

I'll name some people whom I admire but none of them are from these forums. I might name one or two from here at the end. ;)

I admire Amro atabani wholeheartedly <"a sudanese fella he's about 11 years older than I am." I've known him for 3 years now a great Friend and A True Muslim brotha. He taught me alot of things that partly made me who I am today.

A Amazingly Beautiful Muslim Sista called BeautyByNature whom i've met in www.somalinet-usa-chat-room and who turned out to be my close cousin unbelievable huh?Alhamdulilah I'm glad I found her in the sand because she is someone to be truly grateful for. She posts here sometimes with that nick.

Aisha who just converted to Islam MashaAllah I met her when she was a christian may Allah shower his blessings upon her ameen. That sista has been led to Islam with her amazing Intellect in seeking the truth and she finally did. She truly is a Winner.

And I admire all of you actually from here, that are true to their culture and their religion and have goals in their life and hope to be the best they can be. smile.gif

Ma^Salama

Taqwa   

Assalamu Alaikum to the Poster.

I admire those that fear Allah in public and in private. Since only Allah knows the hearts of the Nomads of Somaliaonline, I can't be certain who is a true believer or who isn't. I will leave it at that, since you love and hate for the sake of Allah only.

Jazakallah kheiran to the poster.

Baashi   

Let me be the first to come out and say it loud that I'm a secret cyber admirer.

I admire:

Ameenah, Barwaaqo, and Cushitic_cute for their common sense and persuasive approach on topics discussed. I find them as mature, agreeable characters on the screen.

Taqwa, Mujaahid, and Buubto of thier firm conviction in Islam and thier willingness to share with thier knowledge and educate us all.

Moderators and Admins. for their time and patience in managing nomads.

Wildcat, Mahadi, and Farah for thier eloguence and articulation. They sure can write English like no nomad I know.

It should be noted that I am a new addition to the SOL and I know there are so may fine nomads that I admire here but thier names are dancing in my head...especially nomads with sense of humor!

Nazra   

i can't belive i'm doing this but HEY WHO CARES i must admit i have little crush on SOMALIAONLINE PRESIDENT ;) ...nothing big.

I admire: Jamal-11(for his intelligence), Ameenah(the beloved one),Sujui-1(for his particapation in all intellectual disscussions which i admire and great sense of humour.) and THE-GIRL-OF-UR-DREAMS(i love her for her realistic point, and approachable disscussions towards political issues that are existing in our world.) :D

--------------------------------------------------

i can't belive i'm doing this but HEY WHO CARES i must admit i have little crush on SOMALIAONLINE PRESIDENT ...nothing big.

I admire: Jamal-11(for his intelligence), Ameenah(the beloved one),Sujui-1(for his particapation in all intellectual disscussions which i admire and great sense of humour.) and THE-GIRL-OF-UR-DREAMS(i love her for her realistic point, and approachable disscussions towards political issues that are existing in our world.)

--------------------------------------------------

Hey thx much appreciated sentiments those smile.gif .

I Myself admire many nomads on here and i suppose to list but a few would mean excluding the vast majority.

However i can say that i admire those nomads who continue to contribute those gr8 topics that make me come back here so often. Am sure the no who they are.

But if i was hard pressed to say who's posts i enjoy reading particularly i would have to say 'lately' they have only been a few namely Nasra and LATEAFHA ;) .

Blessed   

Baashi the feeling is mutual walaalkiis!!

Nasra ... u bug me at times girl ;):D .... but I must confess ... U is cute.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

You know what I pretty much admire most of my Nomads on this site both guys and girls. esp. My smart n sexy Londonite sisters.... U know who yous lot are... Ths why me hangs in this place so much. I can't name names beacuse I could be here all day :D;)

But, crushes did you say..... My girl Muna is sitting there across the room... with no knwledge in the world what I am typing.... I feel like being devious and telling on her..... hmmmmm!!

ooh ... this is soo tempting as she has just refused to make me a cuppa! I mean she shoulda .. right?

Anyhow... I'll give a hint... his nick begines with the letter "A"..... she is always commenting on how cute he sounds... personally I get this feeling that he is really short looooooooooooool i'm sorry that sounds heartless on my part .... but hey.... he ain't my crush.. so no harm done .. iniit :D

thats all I am saying ... man, if I disappear nomads... Muna killed me.... get Muna!

I can tell on more nomads... but enough danbi baan galay already!

btw... muna did say she didn't mind the brotehr knowing... in case ya'll are questioning my lOYALTY. sow mahaa munaaay?????????

Hibaad   

I also admire alot of ppl SOL all my brothers and sister you all are fine and smart Namads.

looooooooooooool ameenah ooooooooh u didn't :mad: Anyways its cool no harm done sista i was just admiring how cute the brother sounds ;) And u do agree with me so don't act like u don't lool what did u say he sounds short that is a joke i wonder! he don't sound short thou does he huh.

Don't let me expose u thou i won't do it right know i'll let u begg for a while.

Ariadne   

Baashi you are not lacking in the common sense department yourself so its mutual smile.gif

I admire the admins and moderators for creating this site and keeping it clean.

I have a long list I can't name names because I want to go to sleep soon, but I admire everyone on somaliaonline for being able to disagree on topics and have a debate about it rather than I'm right and your wrong and so Im gonna call you names mentality like a certain site ...I will not name it ;) . I also admire everyone on this website because everyone has their skirmishes with other members but we all kiss and hug at the end or some of us opt for a handshake.

I admire a lot of people here in this site and without reading their posts i am sure the time will go slow at work so thanx for always posting good stuff...

I admire mostley LF(MIA). and Ameenah that sista is so cool..keep it up..

LoL! Baashi, you beat me to it! Now it is going to sound like I'm just reciprocating, when I say I truly admire you too.

You come across as an extremely reasonable individual, who tries to be objective about whatever topic is under discussion. However, what I like most about you, is the polite and friendly manner in which you deliver you replies. You are a class act, you are!

Having said that, I also happen to admire the majority of the nomads here. There are so many characters on this site. LoL...You can't help but luv them.... :D ....including my two favourite ppl, Cambo and Ameenah. You girls have become my lifeline.

I've also developed something of a crush on Che-guevara since he's joined. I don't know why, but I feel a sense of deja vu everytime I read his posts. Odd.