Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

*- Congratulations to a Special Nomad - *

Rokko   

doesn't matter what ya say Sophist. we all waiting for the sab na'mean. tell me about the sab and I'll be there in a minute.

congrats again brotha.

Saabir   

Hambalyo

Félicitation

Mabrook

Congratulations

Mangnii Mubarak Apkoo

gelukwensen

Glückwünsche

συγχαρητήρια

congratulazioni

お祝い

축하

felicitações

felicitaciones

Delilah   

CONGRATULATIONS SOPHIST!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you; you truly are one of a kind, and i hope you all the best for you're new found life!!!! Wish y'all the greatest in everything, U'RE THE BEST!!!! :D

N.O.R.F   

mabruuk yaa Sophist, a happy and proprous life together ia, ameen

where is the 'speech'? meaning yr usual style of writin us a piece on yr 'happy days' to come ia...waiting for it,,,,,,

Bismillah ......

Warm greetings to all the nomads, especially so for the new couple. I must admit, having read some of the threads, my great surprise as well as admiration for the civility and respect the nomads have shown to each other. I would like to add my voice to the floods of congrats to sophist and his new soulmate by saying .. baraka Allahu lak wabaraka caleeyk wajamaca baynakuma fi khayr.

This is sadkii_yeele reporting for duty for the firs time with much anticipation and agility. Nice to have met you all smile.gif .

Sophist   

Thank you al for your Du'a iyo bogaadinta qiima badan ee aad kobtan iigu soo fidiseen. Rabi ayaa mahada iskaleh, iisuurto geliyey in walaalaheyga kala jooga daafaca caalamka oo idil ey du'adooda halkakan ey iigu soo gudbiyaan.

Sadkii Yeele:

Elation we welcome you to the Nomad family. I am glad your first post was one that congratulated me on my timely juncture, thank you and Jazakalahu Kheyral Jaza Wazawajakalaahu Bikratan dayibatan.

Bro. Sophist

It does indeed make me feel elated to have joined the family at such a memorable moment. As for the beautiful du'a (bikratan dayibatan), Allah (sw) has bestowed his mercy and compassion on me by enriching me with a much better person - with whom I share my life. However, this should not lessen the brotherly spirit in which the message was conveyed for I am enormously grateful.

May you find a lot of iman,barakah,solace,companionship and happiness in your new home.

Sophist   

Geiid and Miskiin Macruuf Akhiyaar,

Waa mahadsan tihiin walaalayaal.

MMA; looking forward to hearing from you mate.

War Sophist...I can't believe yu turn yourself in. I thought yu were gonna remain an outlaw....The lucky sista that tamed yu must be one tough Sherrif....You know wat dat means....Hard times in prison...LoL....Ok enough with my sarcascism.

Congrats Walaal

Wishing you and the sista the best of luck.

Mowgli   

Salaama Alaikum

Gone for a few weeks and this is what happens ????

lol Masha Allah congrats walaal. May Allah swt bless your marriage with faith, love and joy.

And here I thought being your neighbour I would have been the first in line for some bariis iyo hilib *sighs & walks away disappointed*

Ma'Salaama