Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

*- Congratulations to a Special Nomad - *

raula   

Congrats Sophist..May ALLAH give you and your family more patience and strenghts to combat the new-life's challenges(Aaamin!!). My advice to you is a swahili Saying: SUBIRA HUVATA HERI(Patience is a virtue).

Sophist   

Dear Sis Sofine,

That was the most sweetest poem I have read for a long time (Have you considered your work to be published sister? if not, you should seriously give a thought; the world is in much need for words of wisdom). I am sternly touched by the intense emotional beauty of the lyrics; thank you sister, you are very kind.

LSK: cheers for taking the trouble to call me in order to congratulate me; that was very brotherly of you. Don’t you worry SOME of the SAB may take place your neck of the woods! Hold your breath for delicate food and JOYOUS JOKES which hopefully the likes of Lakkad and Mop-Deep would volunteer to. Plus Dhaanto and Ciyaartii Sanaag laga ciyari jirey! War jiidali jidhbaa heley geeleenii waa jeesanaayaa! ama Kormuraayadleey wax jirtaa kooska jiidali

Raula and QCH thank you guys—QCH adiga kaaga waa naga qarsatey maahinoo!!!!

Sophist

Nabad

Warmoog   

Masha’allah, Sophist, I hope you and the future Mrs. Sophist have a long, healthy, and joyous life together. Meherkiina Allow tiri, Amiin.

Kool_Kat   

I hope I am not late with my congrats...

CONGRATULATIONS, MABRUUK, AROOS WANAAGSAN...

Wishing you both a long, happy and healthy life, full of laughters and good memories...

Welcome to the club... ;)

sofine   

you wlc big bro...i did consider doing producing songs for big artist and writing poemz and publishing it....but this is just my hobby and just write it when i'm alone....my boyfriend loves it and keepz them all in stuck of box so as long as some of my peerz appreciate my talent than i'm happy....

Khayr   

Maabruuk Walaal!

Just to few things to note

to make that Marriage Succuessful-Inshallah from a WISE MAN who said to his son:

-Don't Become a YES MAN!!!

Very, Very Important! icon_razz.gif

With every YES, you bring down the House of 'MAN' my son,

that was first built by ADAM.

- Tell her that You'll come home whenever you want to (when she pesters you about how much time u spend outside of the house and wants to put u under House Arrest :eek: ) cause its with you "darling' that I rest my shoulders on and lay my head on your bosom at the end of the day. :D

-Don't talk POLITICS to her and to add on-SPORTS.

These are SACRED things to MEN, that WIFEY will never understand or Appreciate!

-WATCHOUT for the Mother and Wifey FIGHTS. :eek:

GET OUT THE HOUSE-QUICKKKKKKKK when u see that

and run,runnnnnnnnn, keep runnnning until

you get to the nearest COFFEE SHOP! :D

Iffah   

Congrats Sophist!!... I wish you two all the best insha allah.

*Guurkiina guur qayr, Gurigiina guri nagay* (hope that's spelt right)

Gabar iyo Caano, Wiil iyo Caano...

Salaams.

Originally posted by Sophist:

...as always its good to know that my friends not only understand me but also appreciate my eccentric persona—I sometimes think though (I hope Barwaaqo would not take this as an affront) that you guys are on the same boat as I;

LoL...Actually Cuz, I consider it high praise to be elevated to your level. How can we not appreciate ur accentricity when its so magnetic? :D

Congrats once again Sophist. Happy, happy, joy, joy....

Raxmah   

^^LOL@jail

Sophist Congratulations and best wishes.

May allah bless your meher with many healthy and blissful years.