Suldaanka

Rebels in Eastern Ethiopia to Seek Self-Determination Vote

6 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Sheeko baaralay adeer Somalia is failed state in 2018 as it was in 1990. Xaqiiqada indhaha haka qarsan.

What does this  topic have to do with Somalia? Reread the title! This time slowly!

Tallaabo   

Whatever ONLF's clan agenda is, I think it is in everyone's interest to support them and show the recently empowered Oromo a united front. The Oromo hordes have their eyes on our region's potential $7 Billion per annum energy revenues. Everything should be done to deny them such an opportunity. 

galbeedi   

The ONLF should insist on these things, otherwise they could be any other faction like Dulmidiid or others looking short cut to power.

No one knows how this Ethiopia thing will end. 

Last week, I met an Eritrean Muslim guy who was one of those opposed Afwork. He told me that the speed of trade between Mekale and Asmara is already huge , and it seems both people are getting close. I asked him whether the current instability would lead to disintegration or military coup.

Just like our own OO, he said, while the military could easily crush  any rebellion they can't govern outside the capital. He added that at the moment the Tigray are the most powerful militarily yet, they will not start a war or anarchy, but if one starts , they will finish it.

On 9/17/2018 at 6:16 PM, Tallaabo said:

Whatever ONLF's clan agenda is, I think it is in everyone's interest to support them and show the recently empowered Oromo a united front. The Oromo hordes have their eyes on our region's potential $7 Billion per annum energy revenues. Everything should be done to deny them such an opportunity. 

Too late by 6 months.

Now kililka has gone few steps back. Not possible even if there is some chaos in Ethiopia.

No patience and being tool for otheres for no gain to oneself.

These are opportunities you get ready and wait. Even if the chance comes you are not ready you will miss it.