Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

COUNTDOWN

today im going to the gym to lose some weight, i also have to fax my CV everyrwhere...i have a wild day ahead of me :rolleyes:

MD   

Ohhh Happy Birthday Somealien.. smile.gif

Posted by Ilhaam before it was somali girls never pass 19 now we moved up a yr

Allah I remember this too.. last year :rolleyes: , i guess next year it's going to be 21

Shyhem maybe most somali girls were born around 1982-1983..who knows, ever thought about that...

ZOLA   

happy 20th birthday soml....i know how it feels like when u r not a teen anymore smile.gif .....

MALIKAH...dang gal ...am older than u ha.. smile.gif ...i count the days and the months too smile.gif ...happy early birthday dear...

A.A

yup so yesterday i got my workout on and than hung out with friends, i have a bunch of books i have to return but it can wait til later.right now im eating a bowl of cereal, wild stuff huh? 'i think 'id make a great senior.

Originally posted by opinionated:

You think 20 is depressin'? try 22!

its not the number its the fact that im at the prime of my life and im 'not taking advantage o it, i sometimes feel like a child compared to my siblings when they were 20...and i am 20, i got my 'birth certificate to prove it, besides what would be my goal in lying?

^^ Happy birthday. Ur still a child dear, the prime of ur life is yet to come, I'A...so don't worry too much. Just take advantage of 'doing nothing' for now coz u won't get that chance later in life.

I CUT MY BEAUTIFUL STRANDS OF HAIR AND... IM BALD!!!

Tomorrows my birthday and im gonna have dinner w friends (were all broke) and last night i cut my OWN hair *sigh* into a fro. my brothers have longer hir than me. without my earings i look like an extremely feminine 12 yr old boy but, i like my face smile.gif ... sometimes. im still undecided as to what i think of my hair. im a completly different person. i cant recognize myself in the mirror... obviously my mind is preoccupied with this... ladies i know yall understand me, right?

Happy birthday child. May ilaahay grant you another healthy, prosperous 20 and more years to come. Please go out and enjoy your special day. And write us back, and tell us how it all went.