Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

where u going for the summer holidays!

Salaan...

I am looking forward to abandoning the ICELANDAIR box for the more lexurious Emirates "suites"

Kikikikiki... :D:D What? That IcelandAir exists? Kamoon maan. So, if it is exists, is it better than Alitalia or Aeroflot, the two cheapest and trashiest airlines in Yurub?

P.S., Libaax, I am telling you, if you ever get a chance, always use Emirates as much as you can. They have a superb hosteesyaal, and not to mention the airline itself. Unlike the crappy, ageing stewardesses from most other Western airlines.

Macsalaama!!

hello all! anyone has links to cheap airline websites! i am getting ready to go to the east coast, but all these airline sites are expensive.

so if u do, plz post or email to me! thx

Senora   

^^^^yeah thats a pretty good website^^^...you should try buying your tickets from airtran, they are selling their tickets at a pretty good discounted price smile.gif

shyhem   

Honestly i ain't going nowhere,my war with money is not over yet.Money is on the run and if u see her tell i'm about to log her in my wallet.

Rudy

check hotwire.com,orbitz.com and also southwest.com is not a bad one even though sometimes they can be expensive.