Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

where u going for the summer holidays!

hey jasmine, gurl i hope you have fun here in toronto......

me on the other hand, iam kinda stuck here since i decided to take the summa semester, but hopefully sometime in august iam hitting HOTLANTA aka ATL aka Atlanta.lllloooooolll

iam lookin forward to it since i just turned 21 yester and iam legal there..lool :cool:

My summer vacation starts next week, I will be in finland/sweden/denmark for about two months, but mostly finland, then I am off to UK FOR A MONTH...I will definitely try to go either france or germany while I am in London...if not, Ima be happy with my original destination, because I haven't visited any of these countries before and there is much to explore.

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS EVERYONE AND BE SAFE...

kisha   

I'll be looking for you this Holiday proudsista.

Holland ain't that far from Germany, why don't you holla sis??

Let me know aight?

Have a crazy-fun Holidays everyone :Dicon_razz.gifsmile.gif

Senora   

Originally posted by Fouzia_Bella:

me on the other hand, iam kinda stuck here since i decided to take the summa semester, but hopefully sometime in august iam hitting HOTLANTA aka ATL aka Atlanta.lllloooooolll

iam lookin forward to it since i just turned 21 yester and iam legal there..lool :cool:

LOL, yeah being 21 will be an advantage here in atlanta.... ;) you know, you should hit me up when you come down here( but ill give u that info in a PM :D )...hopefully it isnt the same time i plan to go to ottawa and toronto( for the carribanna of course).....and i'll definitely have to make a quick stop at my hometown Chicago this summer...and i also have plans to go to Milwaukee( for some annual somali picnic) and minneapolis......insha'allah

Kool_Kat   

London and Italy...

Clear the way y'all, here comes Kool_Kat...MEOW MEOW...This will be my first real vacation since 1998...

Dhimbil   

I am stuck in mpls for most of summer, but a week in NY and T.dot for caribana if i can make it on schedule, that is my plans.

Salaan...

I already had mine. And it technically went like these:

Toronto-London-Dubai-Xamar-Dubai-Xamar-Nairobi-London-Denmark-London-Wales-London-Toronto-Ottawa-Toronto

Isn't that a real vacation or what? Intiina kale beenta naga daaya oo state-to-state aa u gudbeysiin markaas aa vacation leedihiin. orangebiggrin.giforangebiggrin.gif

So, I hope Down Under to be the next option to explore. And Qantas to be the next airline to board. :cool: Aw...speaking of airlines, Emirates is really a real-pro airline. Even competing with the reputed British Airways. Darn!

Macsalaama!!

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Emirates
is really a real-pro airline. Even competing with the reputed British Airways. Darn!

MMA, I heard it is actually much better.

I am looking forward to abandoning the ICELANDAIR box for the more lexurious Emirates "suites". :D