NASSIR   

Indeed!

"Gacalooy waan kula dardaarmayaa

Intey duulkaan igu kaa dirin.

Ka dab'oolo dhegahaagoo, kana deyso hadalkaaga"

"My love, I offer my life-learned lesson

Before this crowd took us apart

Calculate your words and close your ears from the ill-will of others"

In the video, there's a time the lead singer is at the cafe, studying. He finishes up his work and leaves but he learns later that he forgot his cell at the desk, so he comes back to recover it. Meanwhile, his future girl repeatedly calls only to be ignored by the circumstance, & not the intended recipient. And this anamoly unfortunately gives those who surround her the opportune time to corrupt the happy times of the two. In the end, they bid each other adieu over a simple stuff. Lol

Paragon   

Nice one. Slick video production.

Ina Doonyaale's doing his bit in the struggle against Amxaaro and support for the Shacabka O.

Here's a link:

Goog move.

NASSIR   

Koora, I'll. Alaabtaana waa ka qayliyey. You are in fact a talented producer. By Da'ud "Xanfar" who now lives in D-Jibouti. He quite sings like Abdi Tahliil.

Aaliyyah   

damacooduna yahay in ay dabin kugu ridaan noloshaada dumiyaaane....gacalow wa kula dardaarmaya intey duunkan igu kaa dirin ka da bolo dhagaaahaga... lovely lyrics. Bless him. It's very touchy walahi

walahi wa runtii dad badan aduunka ka buuxa who all they do is gossip and talk behind people's back and seperate people who otherwise would have stayed together. Ilaahay hanaga hayo.

hadaba digtoonaada gabadhyahow iyo nimanyanhow. This applies to both equally.

salaam