Sign in to follow this  
maajo

if we are somali..what do we consider the most overrated virtue?

maajo   

most somaliz share same characters..so wat do we consider the most overrated virtue? let us see our weakness..again on wat occations do we lie ?

LuCkY   

Come on now Mindstate you cant generaLize Like that. You know we are not aLL the same. Some of the Ladies can say the same-vice versa.

Originally posted by Lucky:

Come on now Mindstate you cant generaLize Like that. You know we are not aLL the same. Some of the Ladies can say the same-vice versa.

Lucky, girls can say whatever they like but to me SOMALI girls are overrated period!

i am sorry but thats how i feel unless they prove me wrong na'mean?

P.S my list doesnt include you and my baby sister.lol

Macalin   

an overated virtue?...mhm!

i have no clue wallahi

i have to disagree with u mindstate on the issue of som sisters bein overrated----i think they deserve there position--

Now u said--ur baby sis + lucky are not included--add that up to all the baby sisters and luckys and the list becomes all the som sisters...feel me son!

will come back-for my put

Lefty   

Somali fathers are overrated

IF you ask Single mothers, they would argue that Somali fathers are the most underrated.

MaLikah   

Lol opinionated & lefty. Ahahaa.

I'd say weight issues are over-rated. I hate when somali folks feel its necessary to tell you you've aged or lost a couple of pounds every time they see you.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY MINDSTATE:

Lucky, girls can say whatever they like but to me SOMALI girls are overrated period!

i am sorry but thats how i feel unless they prove me wrong na'mean?

P.S my list doesnt include you and my baby sister.lol

Aight Mindstate im gLad im not overrated as you say but some of the Ladies here might be offended.

Just out of curiousity how are they suppose to prove you wrong? :confused:

i thinks its how the couples family and friends handle the whole marriage speal! mind you its not the couple: its the relatives of the couples who do this:

-screw the wedding

-fight in the wedding

-demand free french benefits, like money, free food, quarters and free transportation. and 90% of them disappear as the wedding party gets over>> w/o even saying thank you.!!!

some go the Vega, you find so many chapels in there muslim, jew, christain, hindu etc., and mean

time a good honey moon! forget about the shabee!