Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

How to seduce the most beautiful somali woman in u'r hood

shyhem   

Ladies and gentlemen met Faarax.Faraax is an intelliegent.stylish,upwardly mobile and from what he hears from others,handsome 28 yrs old somali guy.

Faraax beleives that he neva lacked confidence or direction or an opinion,he often catches very attractive somali women checking him out,but when it comes to actually meeting them ,he says he is bordering on inept.Faarax can't help but ask why do beautiful somali women seem generally more aloof than other women?

Anyway sitting here and reading this thread will not get u a beautiful lady,unless u consider u'r computer as more important than women,in that case disregard the above information for u have abnormal feelings.The rest of u hit the streets and see if u will bump into the hot lady u always dreamed of.........

Faarax here is the SI unit of somali desperadoness,none bad about anyone named faraax for we love that name.

Well to answer faraax's question, one must know the psychology of beautiful somali women {loool forgive my arrogance here,i mean if dr phil can do it,i can do it provided i observed my specimen under normal condition}

Most beautiful somali women are generaly more aloof coz they are constantly hit on and have built on their defenses.Think about it, if every hot looking type of xalimo looks friendly and approachable,grinning away and making eye contact,every faraax standing infront of star bucks with a pickup line is going to think he has a shot.

So what should a typical somali guy do to get the attention of a beautiful somali girl?

For the love of u'r mother don't start by telling this girls how hot they are.They hear that an awful lot,so it ain't original,plus it's a conversational cul de sac.What does she say after "thank You"? :confused: Its just plain awkward.

Approach her in a friendly,neutral ,nonpredatory way.

Be assertive but u should not act like a stalker.

Another technique that Shyhem thinks wil work for any somali man is to ask alot of questions.U see pple love to talk about 'emselves.Once u have made it past the basic "where are u from" queries,put alittle effort into your questions.Something like whats the best job u had in high school?Did u ever steal anything,like a diraac from u'r mom for that special occassion?At first she will be shocked about the stealing thing but don't worry her sense of humour will pick it from there,thats if she actually has one we can count on,if she doesn't i say run run like Tom hanks.

Finally this is crucial: pay rapt attention to her answers.Women know when u're not listening.Ask intelligent follow up questions.Its all bout being engaged.Let her talk.Don't interrupt to regale her with long stories of that trip u and u'r cousin took to Toronto or why u hate u'r job or supervisor or how u and u'r family made it out of somalia despite Rpg's flying all over u'r head, or even worse talk about the qabil thing or how u'r family is affilliated to the so many tiny regions in somalia that nowadays claim to have unreasonable number of universities{Shyhem is not going to buy that there is afully functioning university in small town somalia today ,just imagine what a beautiful girl will think of such an exergeration :eek: }........trust me ain't no woman is interested in all that crap.

If any faraax out there does as i have said above,trust me soon u will be engrossed in a conversation.If u make it u'r mission to find out interesting tidbits about her rather than get her into bed soon enough u may find yourself,well, in bed with her ofcourse legally.

Warning~~U should not use the above issue to commit any crime or sin,anyone who does so will be responsible for his/her actions.

No animal was hurt in the above experiment even though we can't say so about any heart broken in the course of discovering the above facts.Credit goes to somaliaonline,dr s,the beautiful somali women in my hood and many others.I'm out yo

Ladiif   

Nice one shyhem......how abt "How to seduce the most beutiful white woman in ur class" That wud be a help in my case!!lol.

Cheers

shyhem   

E-ZY brother

White women are generally more open minded than most other women,provided u look cool.U shouldn't be seen as way too ethnic like runing around the hall way with 4 or 6 somali guys in the school yelling in somali over minor things.Be urself and be unique and finally be all u can be without losing soul.

Sorround u'rself with other women coz women are attracted to such a guy,they think u must be nice or cool to be with other women(not gFreind thing but friends}

Approach her and be bold,white women are not like somali women who have family values to uphold,infact if a white girl is 18 yrs old and single,her mother will be the first one to ask her why she is still single or if there is something wrong with her.........i say take advantage of that pressure coz the girl is always looking for a hook up so as not to be seen as a desperate one.

If u have seduced a somali lady before,trust me a white lady should be a walkover.Generally they seemed to be nice and naive but becareful especialy when she says lets go to a concert thats pple KISS,METTALLICA.........I got invited to a such concert by my classmate and i said nope... a brother doesn't like to be in the 10:00 o'oclock news coz some sick whites guys dragged his body in a pick up,u can't go anywhere u want with her and thats why i suggest u start seducing the xalimos around hilib halal atleat no one will claim u're messing with their{racewise} women.

Originally posted by Shyhem:

[,METTALLICA.........I got invited to a such concert by my classmate and i said nope... a brother doesn't like to be in the 10:00 o'oclock news coz some sick whites guys dragged his body in a pick up,!LOOOOOOOL. :D:D:D .

Come on, it's not that bad to go to a Rock concert! i've been to a couple of them but strictly for the free bootie nothing else!

you should try to go the farewell tour of OZZY OSBOURNE! ;);) .

Ladiif   

Lol free bootie, clown hit the school Dorms if you want free booties man but makes sure you get ur malbro lite before u head there...u feel me?

shyhem   

cLOWN

loOOL if only u knew how much i hate osbourne and his equally sick family,i'm glad i haven't seen them for almost a year.

Kritical mind

marlboro looooll that shit is for white boys,most blacks smoke New port here in USA but back in africa it used to be cool to be seen with a pack of Benson and Hedges,u feel like the Don holding a cuban cigar in his lips,eyes blazing like Tony Monatana.

anyway be careful, nowadays we card.

LANDER   

Looool@shyhem,

you one of a kind sxb, I agree with ya 100.

We young somali men gotta come up with original way to approach our sistas, naw mean.

shyhem   

lander

Thanks for compliment,Original is the key word here.........u know how somali men are fond of saying "are u somali" to every hot somali girl they see on the streets.For heaven sake,they should come up with something original, it ain't like the girl looks like Venus william or Britney spears.

Legend of zu

Don't worry we have surplus of somali women here in my city,we don't mind if they go out with non somali so we will be more than happy if u accept to take care of them.And we will start shiping u four and if u end up in divorce,we will send the second wave but this four will be better and more decent than the first four and the process continues until we have no more indecent women in our city :D

All somali men need a crash course on how to treat a somali lady..shyhem u jus scratched the surface...i say understand your woman's likes and dislikes then treat her the way u would like to b treated, thus bringin out the best in her...which is a bonus to y'all.. ;)

Secondly, plz refrain from using tha 'xaliimo' name like its some disease ....classy, intelligent and decent somali women are xalimo's too...me included.. icon_razz.gif ..it separates us from wat u call the 'norm' ....oh and someone mentioned 'white women'?? bisinka...i say men dont have to try hard to get with them..'they r 'open ports' with no culture, diin and integrity....ima stop there before i offend those of u who are 'white infested'..( dam am bad today)..lol

Last but no least..shyhem shippin xalimo's to clown??? cajaaib... goes to sho how minute somali men brains are ..( dont mean to generalize)....a lill wake up call fo yo.. icon_razz.gif

maca salama..

HONEY-D   

hey shyhem is this class only for the faaraxiin. You could do with a female for back-up if you run out of ideas that is. Let me tell you ur doing a great job I'm just suprised you're doing it for free when u could've earned sum cash. :rolleyes:

Finally this is crucial: pay rapt attention to her answers.Women know when u're not listening.Ask intelligent follow up questions.Its all bout being engaged.Let her talk.Don't interrupt to regale her with long stories of that trip u and u'r cousin took to Toronto or why u hate u'r job or supervisor or how u and u'r family made it out of somalia despite Rpg's flying all over u'r head, or even worse talk about the qabil thing or how u'r family is affilliated to the so many tiny regions in somalia that nowadays claim to have unreasonable number of universities{Shyhem is not going to buy that there is afully functioning university in small town somalia today ,just imagine what a beautiful girl will think of such an exergeration }........trust me ain't no woman is interested in all that crap.

What can i say you nailed it. No gal wants to listen to a guy who talks abt himself more than anything else let alone how he came to the west. We all went through the same process more or less.

and finaly with all due respect dont you think its fair to test your theory before u start to implement it on those poor faarxiin. :(

You forgot to mention no means no they should get this stupid theory out of their heads which is if a gal says she doesnt like u she means she does. Remember women respect guyz who accept their rejection and be polite at the same time trust me on this you have a big chance of getting picked if her dream man doesnt come to the halaal meat soon after she dumped u. :D

shyhem   

Clown

that was funny,i ain't trippin no somali girl,meeen in here they are heavier than the brother and while trying to save her u might find u'rself smeashed into the pavement with 25 ribs broken and a twisted testicle.

Mz alhpa soup

Last but no least..shyhem shippin xalimo's to clown??? cajaaib... goes to sho how minute somali men brains are ..( dont mean to generalize)....a lill wake up call fo yo..

I neva said i'm shipping xalimos to clown,but rather to legend of zu.Furthermore i had no idea i was that powerful to the extent i can actually ship whoever i want........uummmmh i should take advantage of that power,behold the power of clearing and forwarding.

Anyway i do agree with some things u said,well done.

Raxil

and finaly with all due respect dont you think its fair to test your theory before u start to implement it on those poor faarxiin.

That theory is indeed tested thats why i said at the end of the article {{{{{{{{{{{{ No animal was hurt in the above experiment even though we can't say so about any heart broken in the course of discovering the above facts.}}}}}}}}}}}}

I always fail when it comes to seducing the not so pretty or the just plain looking somali girls.I guess likes terms do not attract each other.However i always have good luck with the xtremely beautiful somali ladies,even my friends have noticed that ;)

xalimo!hah! i wonder if i would ever meet her in this life! does she talk, smile, get happy or sad.. i wonder why she is so doubtfull sometimes! while i got her back 100% :(

origionall posted by shyme

Let her talk.Don't interrupt to regale her with long stories of that trip u and u'r cousin took to Toronto

well,,,everything else was good advice expet this one.

sometimes we do like to hear your stories, and we like for the guy to lead the conversation, we may like to b the centre of attention,but not 24/7....we sometimes like to give our mottor mouths a rest.

the rest...well u keep telling these brothers how to aproach us, and u said it well, telling us we r 'pretty' aint gonna lead nowhere, and asking if im somalian ,,well ,,lolllzz,,,but then women ask me that Q.