Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

LayZieGirl@@@war with Maamulayaalka

Rokko   

Baashi, I have been coming to this site for a long time. I have seen people turn regular debates into qabiil fights specially when it comes to the Somaliland/Somalia issue. I didn't see any healthy debate on that thread. It was all personal attacks in the name of Somalia or Somaliland. As Ameenah would tell you, somaliland/somali debate never go well here. You should have seen some of the debates before. I guess Admins made their own decision to remove it from their already crowded servers.

By the way, I have just seen the spy icon a month ago and this "why is my post deleted" isssue has been here as long as i can remember. so it is not the spy icon. it is 99% what you write. I personally don't use it so I wouldn't know. but we should all be accountable on what we say. there are people who pay for this free service and their rules have to be followed.

Kool_Kat   

LayzieGal, you are really scaring me...Dang gal, you even memorized the words I wrote...

Walaahay waa iga cabsiinoysaa, it's as if you are here to study every step K_K takes...Bal walaaleey, stop this non-sense, ooyinta badan dhaaf, ee enjoy yourself here...I think you were blocked once for the same reasons...I guess you still haven't learned your lesson...

And when you say:

I blame you for ruining the fun

You call personal attacks fun!!! Well I beg to differ on that note...It's like you get some sort of satisfaction attacking others or being negative...I think you need a hug or something...But you ain't gonna get it from me...looooool

For the last time, leave me alone...Do you want me to write it in caps for you...ok, here it goes...LEAVE ME ALONE...I hope you get the point, and just stop, whateva you think you're gonna accomplish by following Kool_Kat, ain't gonna happen...Grow up hon...And enjoy...Stop complaining all the time...Goodness, Gracious...

If you don't like it, then tough...

Mobb_Deep, I think Layzie just got another target...YOU!!! GOOD LUCK BRO... ;)

Man...I miss somalia, if you had a beef with somebody. You took it outside and let out your frustarations in the ring.All people in the west do is *****.....I loved those after school fights....I guess only hamari folks can relate to this.....but considering what my hometown hamar , i say no to violence. Maybe virtual fighs, i wonder if somaliaonline can facilitate...lol

Lazy-Gal....Moderators have to right to delete procotive posts that only lead to reactionary replies and personal attacks ( Somalinet forums...lol)but you have a point, they mustn't over do it.I haven't seen your post , so i can't really if moderators were right or wrong in deleting your post.

People....i think the better solution might be , don't reply to topics yu think i might lead to nowhere except insults and counter insults.

shyhem   

The "icon" is your protector from predators like SHYHEM and LAZIEGYAL namean? smile.gif

Mobb deep

"i ain't a killah but don't push"........ and if u keep dragging my name into this crap,u know how we do up in here.....hit 'em up-2pac

redface.gifredface.gif ayYo KAT, you are going to have to stop this madness one way or the other. Stop repeating yourself over and over again. I don't even think you know what you are writing anymore, since it all looks the same, your fingers must hurt from typing the same thing too many times. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you want me to leave you alone (and you gonna have to help me understand how one can leave another one alone in a public forum), you are going to have to stop responding back, because you will not have the last word and I know thats what your intentions are. As for your friend, I really don't have anything to say about him, I think he just humiliated himself infront of his fellow nomads.

...as for all this blocking nonsense, remember I was the one who decided to come back KAT, give the credit where its due, since I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE...

icon_razz.gif NICE TRY THOUGH

:rolleyes: ..and SHYHEM, as you can already tell, our buddy has enough on his plate and the frustration is getting the better part of him. The shock of my return was too much for him to bare, therefore I'm asking you to not be too hard on him. ;)

HONEY-D   

where is jerry springer when we need him the most. This matter could have been settled long time ago. So gals since Jerry cant be with us tonigite let me fulfil his duty.

b4 u start the fight read the rules and the regulations of the fight if u break the rules u'll be held responsible. :D

1) no scraching especially the face ( i wana see clean nails)

2) No punching or kicking. ( i have personal experience so trust me its the last thing u want).

3) no hair pulling may be one of u happens to wear wig we dont want to see that kind of embrassment DO WE.

so are u guyz ready when i blow the wistle the fight should start.

Lazy -Gal V kool-kat

lazy's profile

heavy weight champion

height: medium

weight : Dont even think abt

win/lost : never being defeated by any1 b4 but tonigite history can be changed.

she holds endless medals.

kookat's profile

heavy weight cham of champions

height : above avarage

weight : dont even go there

win/lost : never lost a single game known as the kool-fighter of north of america that should tell u the kind of fighter she is.

NOMADA, HERE IS UR CHANCE TO BET WHO u think IS GONNA WIN THE FIGHT. :D

SCORPION_SISTA SAID:

lol Idi u can finally say "i told u so" to her, i remember that topic and that argument.

Oh yeaaaah!!! .... coz, da sista gave me too much S#%t when i was trinna tell ppl how dis site is fulla dictators..... all ma posts were deleted tooo... but she kept on sayin dat "U DESERVE watchu got" ... Oh yeah, NOw i can c HER in da same situation.... cryin sooo BAd dat i cud hear her scream from da other side of da World!!! Looool!!!

SCORPION_SISTA said:

that's interesting it wouldn't allow me to have the other websites name showing!!!!! serious censorship here

No S#%t watchu expect ???? .... it has been like dat for a LOOOONG time hunn.... y do u thing i had probs here ?? coz i said S'**** (Oooops! ma bad mods, not again!!) So, now u feel me i guess!!!

BACK to ma Sista LayZiegal.... u know wut dey say ?? Think twice b4 U leap!!! .... u shudda known better walaalo.... as u used to advice me, did u forget to help yaself outta dis crap ??? Daaamn, feel sorry to c u cry like dat!! ... :( ... But hey, Wut goes around comes Around!!! ;):D:D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

redface.gifredface.gif
ayYo KAT, you are going to have to stop this madness one way or the other. Stop repeating yourself over and over again.

Horaa waxaa looyiri DAMIIN far waaween aa wax loogu qoraa...So if it seems to YOU that I am repeating myself, it's because you seem to be missing my point...

...as for all this blocking nonsense, remember I was the one who decided to come back

How do you get blocked then decide to come back, when in fact the Admin or Moderators blocked you...Do you even know what your typing here...I guess not...Cuz as I remember correctly you said you begged the Maamulayaasha to let you back...

Somebody help me cuz this gal is cracking me uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!! I think you're trying so hard to be funny...

When you say:

you are going to have to stop responding back, because you will not have the last word and I know thats what your intentions are.

That just tells me that you are still CARUUR...So I'll LET YOU HAVE THE LAST WORD...Ok Kiddo...aight then...

Candy anyone!!! ;););) hint hint...

Just for the record, this will be the last time I respond to your non sense...Because obviously, you're taking this way too serious...If you still wanna follow me around, you're more than welcome to do so...Just don't get tired... ;)

Kool_Kat   

Ohh, Canbaro_Luul, thnx for the intro...Very impressive...

No need for betting though, cuz ain't nothing to fight about...I am just having fun, that's all...One of my hobbies is actually, teaching the "CARUUR" to just be "CARUUR"...that's all, ain't nothing more to it...loooooooool

Will u 2 stop b!tchin...its really UGLY!

+

LG,

Quit whining like a lil child in every thread...take a *hint*..the admin doesnt like U..now shoo...off to somewhere else..preferably somalinet where there is no censorship. You wild ones belong there anyway!

and about NOT-kool-kat..dont bother with her..**********...and often confused...the worst thing about this girl is she thinks freedom of speech means talking BS non-stop! :rolleyes:

PS..next time u have beef with da moderators..try PM'in them...

[ March 29, 2003, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: MinneapolisKID ]

Kool_Kat   

KickAssP...Shoo, I can't believe you are another admirer of Kool_Kat...Dang girl, too late though, the waiting list is full...Not taking any more admirers...

What's with you and freedom of speech...Why they don't allow you to express yourself enough at home, so you come here and take the only approach you know, which is full of BS and nonsense...I'll suggest you slow down, before you get burned by the fire I spit...Isdaji, and take your own advise about refering others to Somalinet...aight...

War waa maxay caruurtaan...Yaa nagu soo fasaxay...Meeyeen wixii playgroundka uwadijiray...

WingA   

lool.. welcome aboard to the cry baby boat girl!! i see ur gettin a whipping here so i'll my thoughts and words to myself ;);)

Blessed   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

As Ameenah would tell you, somaliland/somali debate never go well here. You should have seen some of the debates before. I

Waa runtiisa. :D Many of us don't relise that 'people' and 'politics' are separate entities. :rolleyes: :(

shyhem   

Kool Kat and Layzie Girl

Dear the two of u,pretty women...for the sake of love can we please have a ceasefire.I know both of u have enough reasons to feel pissed off by the other,however there is no justification for this passive aggression go on.

I'm not an expert in conflict management,but i'm optimist that pretty women with big brown eyes like the two of u, are humble enough to forgive each other.Its my sincere hope and believe that the two of u will sit around the table,and solve u'r differences without losing so much of u'rself.

Remember the strategy I win-u lose won't do any good to both of ya.And with that may i suggest we approach this problem with the strategy of win-win stiuation in which everybody wins and goes home happy and feels proud that atleast she did something to solve the problem.

With that i say lets stop the face scratching and both of u should head straight to victoria Secretes for some shopping,atleast u can help each other in choosing what brand of G-string fits the other well,right? :D