America's finest

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol@ameenah, me---asian, yuk

only asian i fancy is a lamb bunya with chutney and 4 chapatis :D

D&D:

News and sports kulahaa...boring sod!

lol, life is more peaceful when yr boring,,,,

Ameenah on D&D:

from demolishing fast food restaurants to throwing paint at politicians.

i'm sure i've seen yr face in the Evening Standard - 'wanted' section, £1000 reward, tempting,,,,,,, ;)

LoL ^^...

You would consider giving me up to the authorities for only £1000? Shame on you.

PS: What did you think of last night's programme on BBC2 (Third World War: Al Qaida)? Did you manage to watch it all?

Underdog

I thought the first series of 24 was ground-breaking. Which made me really look forward to the second one. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a cheap vehicle for the 'war against terror' propoganda. I lost interest as soon as I saw the 'bad guys' were arabs and the weapon of choice a 'dirty bomb' set to go off in downtown LA or something similar. :rolleyes:

The third series is actually starting this month on Sky:ONE but I'm not interested.

Hibo,

I don't know what 'Crossing Jordan' is, but I find S&TC too jaded. The first few seriesies [sp?] were ok but both the programme and the characters have deteriorated somewhat since.

Goodness, it sounds like I watch too much televison, but I truly dont. Honest. I don't know where I collected all this information. redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

i did see it all, it was just propaganda, the disturbing images, dramatic music etc etc

interesting to see how the minds of these 'superior' westerners can be moulded to form a negative image about islam,,,,,

underdog   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

Underdog

I thought the first series of
was ground-breaking. Which made me really look forward to the second one. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a cheap vehicle for the 'war against terror' propoganda. I lost interest as soon as I saw the 'bad guys' were arabs and the weapon of choice a 'dirty bomb' set to go off in downtown LA or something similar. :rolleyes:

The third series is actually starting this month on Sky:ONE but I'm not interested.

[

The premise of the second season was the whole Al qeada dirty bomb...but with all the twists and turn it turned out to be different.

We're half way in the 3rd season now and TRUST ME, there are NO ARABS.

****quick spoiler - Nina Myers is back***

Iffah   

Another CSI addict here. Used to love Law & Order SVU too... but no time to view it since school started, so I gave up on it. But CSI, I still keep up with. It's gonna be the second Thursday I'll missing it tho :( I think it's time I started taping it.

Paragon   

"They are purely for entertainment purposes."

D&D, trust me, I do believe you smile.gif .

Rudy, Kaah, in as far as I know, is the local Xawilaad in Southall.

Intel   

what about ER? maaan i love that show 4 some reason

ppl look @ me in a funny way whenever i say that :confused:

but i reckon its tops

lol   

DND: Crossing Jordan is a series about a woman called Jordan who does autopsies..and she solves murder cases...non skips her... pretty much.. that is the whole thing about it...

As for S&C.. girl u r kidding.. jaded.. u called it... darn.. u have certainly become too ENGLISH :mad: ... leave the damn place will ya

Hibo, I've to agree with you, Sex and the City is top show. This weeks episode was :eek: to say da least - Samantha has cancer. I'm just holding my breath for next week's...I hope she gets better..I'm not usually this anxious about tv programmes redface.gif

Like some of the boys here, my attention span is very small so I only watch 30min shows - Friends, Will & Grace, My Wife n Kids etc.

DD.. I cant stand CSI or any of those shows...they just seem really redundant and boring(dont attack - personal opinion). The only show I can watch for a whole hour is Start Trek: Voyager & Enterprise. Now thats food for thought :D