Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Worst UK cities to live in :)

Skipper   

Since this is raised up i have to contribute my piece as well. I lived in Tottenham briefly and ohh god i got beaten up at school everytime there was break at school. The are almost no whites whatsever but black, indians, somalis, jamaicans. The place was a jungle and i am glad i left there while there was life in me. Edmonton on the other hand was safe place last time i been there, now am told population living there are half somalis.

N.O.R.F   

^^Somalis are everywhere today.

There was a time when you would know about a wedding, where it was going to be and who was getting married. People would actually go there even though they didn’t know the couple and that was considered a good thing as we were all Somalis. Today things are different.

Skipper   

Northerner you got a point there mate. We somalis appear in a wedding that we have not been invited to, i did it once but i wont do it again. By the way Northerner which part of London did you lived?

N.O.R.F   

We were not living in London. I moved there after uni and live in:

Burnt Oak (Edgware)

Isleworth (near Twickenham)

Westferry (near Canary Warf)

Haringey (near Green Lanes)

New Southgate

All in the space of 3 years LoL

NGONGE   

I was too old for English schools, North. A fact I regretted for a very long time. I mean, come on, you lucky rascals had GIRLS sitting next to you in class. :D

Malika   

^LOL..

Now Ngonge they have spoiled the fun of stalking you..I know where you live[neighbourhood],what train you take to work and how you look!.. :mad: Sue them for me!! :D:D

Malika   

^Aha!,thats better..Let the fun and adventure begin of tracking you down.. :D

ps..I have been in UK for 17yrs,lived and visits London so often but I have never been to East London..It looks like meel shiidhaan,if you lot live there.. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I was too old for English schools, North. A fact I regretted for a very long time. I mean, come on, you lucky rascals had GIRLS sitting next to you in class.
:D

:D:D

Originally posted by Skipper:

I lived in Tottenham briefly and ohh God... The are almost no whites whatsever but black, indians, somalis, jamaicans. The place was a jungle and i am glad i left there while there was life in me.

I have never heard so much bullshyte in my life. How dare you spew such pathetic bile. I have lived in Tottenham my entire life and never came across such problems. Thank God you left in piece because if you spew that kind of shyte in my face, i would have gladly finished the job off myself. Somalis like you are never satified and always complain. You lived in our houses and after suffering a few incidents of bullying you move out. Boi better watch your back cos if I get my hands on you, I'll shank you good! get me cuz!