Dalmar1

The straw that broke the camel's back, how President Mustafa of Somali state effectively broke the Somalis trust, his Cabinet excluded HAG and ***

Dalmar1   

The list of his cabinets clans is out and he excluded the **** and HAG from his Cabinet, its a disgrace and will backfire Hard.

Walahi i swear these *** waa dad madax adeeg oo dhagax, they assume to think that they own the Somali state region with totality as they never learn from their political mistakes, its always FAIL, RINSE AND REPEAT, and once they are humiliatingly beaten and arrested they scream yaa Somaliweyno or yaa Somalinimo!

IMG_071FDD-EA47F0-1E8C00-C00D6A-8730D0-A

Ku simaha;

1. Madaxweynaha ahna Madaxweyne ku xigeenka. Mustafe Maxamed Omar- D-BLOCK
  2. Wasiirka Biyaha; Bashiir Shaafi- D-BLOCK
  3. Wasiirka Maaliyada, Bubashir Dubad-  D-BLOCK
  4. Wasiirka Madaxyooyadda- Xassan Dhaadhi- D-BLOCK
  5. Wasiirka Waxbarashada- Cabdullaahi Maxamed Muuse- D-BLOCK
  6. Wasiirka Beeraha- Cabdiqaadir Iimaan- 
  7. Wasiirka Howlaha Guud Cabdi Fataax Sheekh- D-BLOCK
  8. Wasiirka Ganacsiga: Cabdi Raxmaan Axmed Xassan- D-BLOCK
  9. Wasiirka Ka hortaga, Masiibooyinka- Mudane Maxamed- waa-
  10. Wasiirka Qurba Joogta ahna la Taliyaha Arrimaha Bulshada- Aqoonyahankii – Xabiib Xaaji D-BLOCK
  11. Wasiirka Warfaafinta- Guuleed Aw Cali- Aw Kaniisad- D-BLOCK
  12. Wasiirka Caddaalada- Cabdi wali Jaamac Ibraahim D-BLOCK
  13. Wasiirka Haweenka Ayaan Cabdi Shugri- Garan waynay D-BLOCK
  14. Wasiirka Xannaanada Xoolaha- Injineer Maxamed Shaalle Isaaq-
  15. Wasiirka Farsamada Gacanta- Mudane Cabdiraxmaan Ciid Daahir- Madaxweynihi horre Ciid Daahir wiilkiisa 
  16. Wasiirka Macdanta. Lade Cabdiwali-D-BLOCK
  17. Wasiirka Dhalinyaradda-
  18. Maareeyaha Wakaalada Jidadka-
  19. Maareeyaha Wakaalada Dakhliga- Iyo Oromo isku jira  D-BLOCK
  20. Xafiiska Aidka, Maxamed Faatix- D-BLOCK
  21. Xafiiska- Waraabka Iyo Dooxooyinka- Axmed Deeq Maxamed, D-BLOCK
  22. Wasiirka Amniga, Xafiiska Nabadgalayada- Mubaarak Sheekh- D-BLOCK

Dalmar1   

I dont know whether naming the cabinets clan is against the rules, if its give me heads up MODS, because as we all know Somali Politics revolves around clans, its the butter and jam of the bread.

Holac   

Dalmar1, your list has only 22 members. The total I've seen is 27. Before we jump to conclusions, let us do some research and find out the clans these ministers/directors hail from. If what you listed is true and important Somali clans in the region are totally ignored,  we can assume@Abtigiis has failed in his duty to bring people together. 

Ma.jpg?resize=708,945 

• Like 1

Dalmar1   
3 hours ago, Holac said:

Dalmar1, your list has only 22 members. The total I've seen is 27. Before we jump to conclusions, let us do some research and find out the clans these ministers/directors hail from. If what you listed is true and important Somali clans in the region are totally ignored,  we can assume@Abtigiis has failed in his duty to bring people together. 

Ma.jpg?resize=708,945 

You are right and lets hope for the best, i just couldnt understand why he had to appease D-block such as that lives far away from the oromos while he  ignores HAG (like and ) and that live next to the oromo borders, it is those he has to win their hearts, and is they that will matter in the battles with the oromos to come not some far away qabiils that have no affect.

Somali state is facing all sort off existential crisis, and any bad moves President Mustafa does will have a double dire consequences for his beesha that will make them regret in their transgression against other Somali Clans.

We expected Unity and harmony from this Vice President Mustafa, not marginalization and favoritism

Holac   

Yes, let us do some digging. The list you posted has members from Mogadishu clan  so all is not clear at this moment. 

• Thanks 1

i see one *** H block, and one ***-***, is that ***, another H block

Maybe the region historic name gives  him wrong ideas, 

*** and other D blocks  baa lagu qadiyey meesha, waa wada cag dheer! mostly trying extinguish Onlf fire.

11 minutes ago, Holac said:

Yes, let us do some digging. The list you posted has members from Mogadishu clan  so all is not clear at this moment. 

agree

Holac   

*** and other D blocks  baa lagu qadiyey meesha, waa wada cag dheer! mostly trying extinguish Onlf fire.

I think it is all about Koombe and since *** and *** got two ministers, it is fine for that family. 

However, 

Borama Clan
Shiniile Clan (Djibouti)
Gaashaamo Clan

They are all missing from the list Dalmar1 posted. Something is not adding up. 

Dalmar1   
3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

So, Dalmar, you are okay if he transgressed against ***.

You know full well what i mean!

What we need now is for President Mustafa to start pleasing those clans that border the Oromos and not those far away *** that have no political value at this moment, and that is if he want an intact Somali region, but knowing these og folks political I.Q  i doubt common sense will prevail with them, disintegration and Oromo assimilation will be the order of the day the way this is going.

Presidnet Mustafa needs to unite his collective people all of the clans, especially those at the core fighting the Oromo's expansionism, what he is doing now is marginalization of certain clan while pleasing other, this will be death blow to the Somali state unless the course is changed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Holac said:

I think it is all about *** and since *** and *** got two ministers, it is fine for that family. 

However, 

Borama Clan
Shiniile Clan (Djibouti)
Gaashaamo Clan

They are all missing from the list Dalmar1 posted. Something is not adding up. 

Its more far reaching than what you listed. If we accept everything is clan then we also need to accept that some clans most of what you listed did not fight against Iley as Somalis, but as Oromo including the hand signal to the smallest sign was all close to Oromo.

The Only Oromo issue with Iley was don't block us from these people. Let us work with them lead them. That has been achieved.

Mustafe and Iley maybe from same clan, but one is pro Oromo another was pro Tigray.

The Tigray interest was to rule Ethiopia. The same is Oromo interest. The Tigray interest on Somali and Oromo interest on Somali of course are different and their methods are different.

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Thirdly, the more he plays the "clannish-divide-and-rule" hit-song on the Somalis from his office in Jijiga (as was likely to have been ordered to do this thing by none other than Dr Abby Ahmed) the more other clans will be lining up with the central government's just to get their cut of the pie from him. Or to get a protection from him.

That is exactly what happens. Those in opposition clan wise were first to align with EPRDF Tigray back in the days when your cousins were Against EPRDF. Then EPRDF changed side, but still did not throw out these folks. The kilil was left to the prevous opposition and the Federal portion of the Somali was given mainly to the first allies.

If you do this one too many times, then the connection you had gets broken beyond repair.

Since the Oromo have more far reaching objectives than Tigray and one Somali side is aligned with them, the Oromo now don't see the need to work with the ONLF/Iley/WSLF side. The Oromo are now under influence of OLF/QERO there fore this group is seen as permanent enemy and thus be weakened broken.

The Oromo have no interest, its actually against their interest to make the two parts of Somalis to work together unlike the Tigray. The Tigray had also respectable relations with both Djibouti and Somaliland who have shared people in Kililka. The Oromo want to cut this and replace Djibouti and if possible Somaliland with themselves.