Sign in to follow this  
imam.abdullah

who believe lone in the net?????

Originally posted by imam.abdullah:

Iam one of them who believe that don't you ?

love can come any where from internet or the phone or whatever. love exist believe me iam expert for that.

For three years, this guy was not answered. I guess its time to offer some generous responses for the topic he initiated. To me, I believe there are alot of internet lunatics who are in love with the internet and everything from the internet. Local maryooleey can sometimes tell you that they are in love with guys they learned over the net, so, I think I am longed in the old style love with shaah and sheeko. icon_razz.gif

Janna   

I don't believe love on the internet. Developing such feels via the internet is unhealthy behaviour that needs to be looked into.

Baluug   

Who believe lone in the net????? :confused: :D

This is a disturbing trend among people of all ages,colors,locations.But in Somali's case,I like to call it "Paltalk love".You may fall in love with someone you met over the internet,but it is not the same as someone you have met in person.People always use different names,ages,pictures,and in Somali's case,different qabiil.The person you've been talking to is most likely not telling you the truth,and that's why I would discourage internet,or paltalk love.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Developing such feels via the internet is unhealthy behaviour that needs to be looked into.

Looooooool@unhealthy

What leads you to say over the net relationships are 'unhealthy?'

What do you have to say about those that made it work and are now together? They seem fine and 'healthy.'

Janna   

What makes it unhealthy?

For starters you block out what is real and what is. The person slowly starts to develop anti-social behaviour. Those who fear the outside world are known to find a partner through the internet.

Secondly,

The person's moods often change. I know of this one girl. She is all smiles once she is on the internet but once she is told to get off she displays aggressive behaviour. Such behaviour as: shouting, name calling, punch the walls and often hurting herself. I advice her mother to seek the help of a Psychologist. But since her mother is a nomadic woman she has rejected my offer. The poor mother believes her daughters only cure is to be sent back to Somalia.

So, Socod Badne

Is this healthy behaviour?

Going back to what you said: "What do you have to say about those that made it work and are now together? They seem fine and 'healthy."

If those couples have found a way to be together, then good for them. However I believe it's shouldn't be a acceptable behaviour nor should it be considered normal. If couples do then get married, sometime in their marriage, one parnter must still be addicted to the net and is "cyber cheating". This question is often raised "Could you trust a person who you have met through the internet?", Would you be able to trust them? The answer is obviously "NO", those who believe otherwise are lying to themselves.

In many cases, those couple who have met each other through the internet lie about it. Why? Because they are ashamed to admit the truth. They very well know of it to be unhealthy behaviour.