Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH****Somali ''Euro-trash'' People**** VIDEO CLASSIC

MS Productions proudly presents:

Somali ''Euro-trash'' People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xsIuQgOqKE

Synopsis:

the 2001 census figures for Somali-born London inhabitants are less than half the figure estimated in two recent studies. In recent years the number of Somalis in the UK has been increased significantly by an unknown number of Somali refugees who have migrated to the UK as secondary migrants from other European countries, most notably Holland, Germany and Sweden, settling in cities with an already established Somali population.

Source: Taken with permission from Marc Blog for channel 4:

these people have come to the UK with a negative way of life, infecting us with their social ills and liberal way of life. Its time they left the UK and went back to the mainland. Their negative way of life is severly destroying the social fabric of the somali community in london.

Marc

Thierry.   

Saxiib stop with this generalisation many Somalis from Europe contribute a lot to the UK economy and are a positive influence on the Somali community.

Imagine if I said all Somalis from Djenne Mali through Paris on route to London are attention seeking backward barbarians many on that plane would disagree and they would bring me evidence to the contrary.

By the way what is the social fabric of Somalis in London? You are throwing around words that Nick Griffin would be proud of

T

ok, i'll say it, you make me laugh, you really do, so much so that i look forward to your latest exposes -- well their headlines anyway, but man, your an idi0t

underdog   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

these people have come to the UK with a negative way of life, infecting us with their social ills and
liberal
way of life. Its time they left the UK and went back to the mainland. Their negative way of life is severly destroying the social fabric of the somali community in london.

Marc

:D:D:D

Hey Uncle Tom ,

You realize, to your white neighbors you're still an African, right?

quote by ****** Marc: "whats hip and trendy about 'mali' its an improvished third world sub-saharan africa. I was born in Djenne, Mali. We then moved to saylac, somaliland, then Paris and finally London."

so what should we call you euro-trash?

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

ok, i'll say it, you make me laugh, you really do, so much so that i look forward to your latest exposes -- well their headlines anyway, but man, your an idi0t

:Dsmile.gif

NGONGE   

Marc is misunderstood, people. Like Winston Churchill once said: he's ariddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.. :D

It appears as though all those who have responded to this thread are some how trying to patronise me! I don’t need that!

According to reliable sources, most of you are some how Euro-trash. Your arguments, however patronising are not objective and are instead based on emotions. This renders me to dismiss your arguments as being purely based on emotional sentiments!

There are many good euro-trash people out there! there are good people within every community!

Marc

AAliyah416,

this is not your war! your a canadian refugee!

go and find a new cause in life! i would suggest that become a tree-hugger! canada's trees are underthreat from deforestation! i am actually quite concerned as this increases our carbon footprint!

Marc

^^ walaal, no one is trying to patronise you, they are patronising you -- the really depressing thing is that forget the borrowed, baseless right-wing nuances in what you're regurgitating, even the humble WTF's seem to swoop a 100k over your head.

brother your making me want to cry in sorry for you