Saalax

Somaliland official admits Somaliland is losing Ceerigaabo

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Aha, now, you own Ceerigaabo, eh? And Oodweyne to boot, yaa ninny. What a miserable sniffling rat. A sheegato, no less, holding himself in so public of a place claiming others are fraud when in fact his very creaking and cowardly bones are stuff up to the gully with particular fraudulent calcium (as it were). What a hoot. Goodnight, boyo. You really most pitiful human ever to have walk ion this earth.

In other words, you can troll to your heart's content in here of SOL. Or even insults around just to safe your blushes when you are mercilessly cornered by others like now. But still don't let me see you trying any half-size arguments around here. For I will skin you alive, just as I have done this afternoon with such a gleeful pleasure and deep satisfaction along with it.

For you really are such a "gift that keeps on given" that it was almost "addictive" in proportion to keep whacking you like a cheap rat on his last leg being toyed it by a mauling cat.....:P

Did you thought you own it langaab waterboy?  :D   the owners of Ceerigaabo are the big beards aka Gadhweyn and the owners of Oodweyne are Bah DH and they will decide whether to take their cities out of the failed project or not, ya adiga wax ku waydiinaya? you are lower than a snake's belly like your peers Cawil Mujciso, Cadaani. So don't try to stain the cities of other people ya ibnu langaab.  :D  

Saalax   
4 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

^^^Whatever, mate, yaa guttersnipe.

Consider yourself schooled niyohow.  The likes of you are nothing to us but Jeegaan workers. Viva Caare iyo daadka xalaasha ah. :)

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Salax's biggest hope colonel tipsy about to be evicted from the rat hole he was squatting in Warsan land. Kkk  No way a tipsy colonel and his ragtag ambulance thieves can threaten calanka tawheedka leh. 

And he can't come back to somaliland. Kkk

What has a couple of khat addicts talking in a video got to do with Somaliland losing Ceerigaabo?  :D wakas caaqligi lo'da ee reer Gabiley.  :D

Saalax, karbaashka aa ku wadid these dying breed of secessionists gacanta ma kugu xanuunto miyaa? Xataa laba laba ayaa u karbaasheysaa at the same time, even that American game of baseball players don't hit this hard while batting ee kistoo ka qaleey yaaqeey. happy0055.gif

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
On 2018-08-26 at 4:46 PM, Ducale said:

Salax tell me why  he is not amongst "the clan"  or deegaanada aad leeday somaliland wey kagacan baxeen? Seriously.  Haduu reerk lajiro colonel tipsy, why is he hiding in a community other tolkii?

*** sharafta yaan laga qaadin by making tipsy relevant. Reerka kaliya ee badheedh lagu yaqaan ayaad leeday waxay la jiraan sakhraan dad kale ku dhex dhuumanaya? 

Why did SNM  establish its base in Ethiopia?  it is  a military tactic to build your base somewhere secure first. As we speak his army is getting stronger and stronger doing operations in Sanaag.

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saalax, karbaashka aa ku wadid these dying breed of secessionists gacanta ma kugu xanuunto miyaa? Xataa laba laba ayaa u karbaasheysaa at the same time, even that American game of baseball players don't hit this hard while batting ee kistoo ka qaleey yaaqeey. happy0055.gif

Wa daad aan la yaabay indho adaygooda. At-least I can understand the Jeegaan kids here defending the project faedo bay ku qaban the failed project lkn waxan la sii yabay jaariyadaha bal maxay faeedo ku qaban?  :D

4 minutes ago, Saalax said:

Wa daad aan la yaabay indho adaygooda. At-least I can understand the Jeegaan kids here defending the project faedo bay ku qaban the failed project lkn waxan la sii yabay jaariyadaha bal maxay faeedo ku qaban?  :D

Two words for you: Stockholm syndrome.

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   

I am busy , and I do not have access to my laptop these days. I have to write on this thing called I phone

This whole project of Somaliland was started by bogus tribal grievances. An Ethiopian dictator trying to bring back the war out of Ethiopia and inside the Somali Republic took advantage . Verily that project had transformed to secession due to the long unending of the Mogadishu political saga which has both tribal and regional geopolitics issue. 

Some us already knew that tribal projects for the tribe and by the tribe would never became a viable institution unless serious inclusive and modern  reforms are coupled. It is beyond belief for some like OOdweyne and Xaaji to play ignorant on these issues. Their useless answers of " Reer Hebel Mujaahidiin bay Ahaayeen, ama waa Duriyada oo waxay u dhimanayaan hawsha reerka" will not cut it. 

What ever is build on lies and pure tribal loyalty will crumble when the tribal chain breaks up .Just look at Cabdi Illey, his people are lucky that they are not hanged in flag pols because of their crimes. You and your ilk had minimized or out right ignored the looting of public purses, land grabbing  of public lands and open day light patronage  of government posts without shame. In today's interactive world,  where the Somali Geeljire can access the internet and the news to see the extend of your misdeeds, it is easy to create an insurgency or another tribal project to stop those who are getting rich.

Government jobs that suppose to go to the most qualified had been transformed by the successive Jeegaan rules as excessive appointed positions. Mere directors or government agency  accountants which suppose to be not political positions are appointed by the tribal chief. Over 300 posts are appointed by the jeegaan 70% of them goes to them. Despite its huge and disorganized style of big city, everyone in Hargeisa knows who got which job or who was promoted by the tribe. It is easy to find.

The Sanaag thing would go from bad to worse because of the arrogance of the Jeegaan and the water carriers like OOdweyne who want to sing " Cumbayaa". 

I see some of the danged kids using the " Alcohol" card to denigrate Colonel Caare , but that label will not stop him. Just liker most of former and current Somaliland leaders,  he could get his white  " Khamiis" lead the prayer in the first line, repent and call himself a repentant leader of the Habro. Siilaanyo was a well known drinker before he became a good practicing Sheikh and attended prayers in Hargeisa mosques. In the late nineties, Cigaal came to Borama and went for the Friday prayers in the main mosque where the local "Sheikhul Beled" Sheikh A. Cali Jawhar told him to lead the faithful. Later When people inquired the move of  making Cigaal the Imam to lead the prayer,  the Sheikh rightfully said, " Waa Amiirkii Ummada Xaq ayuu u Leeyahay in uu Salaada Hogaamiyo".

So, since the good colonel became a leader now, it should be easy to kick outwhar ever vice he had just like your former leaders. Besides, didn't you guys said that those who fought the war for the tribe to be good  " MUjaahiduun" without any sins that would  go directly to Jannah.  Mujaahidka cayda ka daaya. 

Folks, the chickens are coming home to roast . Stop the chest bumping and resolve the issue without insulting the new leader.

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   

Didn’t I said Sanaag will fall before Sool months ago?.

This Somali idea of “ Qabyaalada Ha La Dhaafo AMA ha la Aaso habeenkiina hala soo Baxo ma shaqaynayso.

finally at the end , every tribe want a piece of the pie donated by the white man and the rich but foolish Arabs. One cannot allow his schiool drop out friend to build a high rise and drive landcruser while he is getting by. 

• Thanks 1

Galbeedi we the duriyada will never be exploited by others or divided because we are  one family our history is intertwined  our struggle our plight our interest. From maydh to Djibouti to hararghe.

@galbeedi,

Your absence is noted. 

As things are, we will see you less and less. if you know what I mean. :D

Btw, I know Qori-jarato and Gadhwayns, the two prominent families in Erigavo, and they are as solid Somalilanders as they come. Do not be decieved by the power strugles, it is all a war dance without the blood.  

Looking foward, to your posts on the situation in Villa AMISOM. They are approaching the business end of things - isla xisaabtan. :D Cheeseman like a deer caught in the headlights  bewildered and confused, as the train approaches even more closer. 

1 hour ago, Suldaanka said:

@galbeedi,

Your absence is noted. 

As things are, we will see you less and less. if you know what I mean. :D

Btw, I know Qori-jarato and Gadhwayns, the two prominent families in Erigavo, and they are as solid Somalilanders as they come. Do not be decieved by the power strugles, it is all a war dance without the blood.  

Looking foward, to your posts on the situation in Villa AMISOM. They are approaching the business end of things - isla xisaabtan. :D Cheeseman like a deer caught in the headlights  bewildered and confused, as the train approaches even more closer. 

Can you eloborate on what you think is coming for Farmaajo? How is that Galbeedi’s concern?

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Barwaaqo said:

Oodweyne ,  Do your thing. Waa kaa warkii

Miss Yiroowe those prepaid elders got got shut down by the Ceerigaabo youth.  :)  Maxay sheegayan if their own children don't agree with them? :D  gurigoodaba kama adka.

Daawo Kacadoon ka Dhcay Baaq ay Qaban Lahaayeen Madax Dhaqameedka Beelaha Sanaag