Saalax

Somaliland official admits Somaliland is losing Ceerigaabo

Saalax   

It is not even few weeks and Somaliland is losing cities.  Let this be a lesson to those who think Somaliland is a  "nation".  Somaliland is a tribal project that was agreed upon and if it doesn't work it will be rejected by the locals. 

Dalmar1   

Saalax the best advice is for the people of Sool and Sanaag to form their own Federal State, and i am not saying this out of ill will toward Somaliland, but i am saying out of realism, Reer Sool and Sanaag share more than Culture and Kinship and that is better claim than that of Puntland or Somaliland have.

After a reconciliation among Sool and Sanaag (which will be easy and very quick, since no injustices are there between the communities), they should start a S&S Shir where elders convene to create flag, local dastuur, Presidency and Capital for the new State.

SFG.png

Imagine having Maydh or Ceerigaaboo as the Capital of Sool and Sanaag!B|

Related image

image.jpeg.4334b20849c588cbdfdd56c14432ec88.jpeg

Masha'Allaho how beautiful Sool and Sanaag Sate will be!

• Thanks 1

Saalax   

Dalmar1 good idea and Hargeisa won't able to steal development projects and aid destined for those regions by the IC.

Sanaag and  ceerigaabo is the ancestrial homeland of the hashemite clan.  Musa ismail ancestor is buried inside the center city of ceerigaabo.  There is absolutely no chance of ceerigaabo breaking away. It's like Saudi Arabia with out riyad. Or America with out new York  city or the Netherlands with out the Hague. Colonel caare own  sy clan will solve it since the ceelafweyn dispute was resolved .

Saalax   
5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Sanaag and  ceerigaabo is the ancestrial homeland of the hashemite clan.  Musa ismail ancestor is buried inside the center city of ceerigaabo.  There is absolutely no chance of ceerigaabo breaking away. It's like Saudi Arabia with out riyad. Or America with out new York  city or the Netherlands with out the Hague. Colonel caare own  sy clan will solve it since the ceelafweyn dispute was resolved .

Ceerigaabo wasn't even part of Somaliland administration until much later in 2002.   The locals only care about their interest, if they don't find their interests aligned with the project then they will withdraw simple as.

Just today and yesterday high profile Ceerigaabo notables joined the Caare army.

https://burcoonline.com/articles/76620/Mid-Kamida-Madax-Dhaqmeedka-Gobalka-Sanaag-Oo-U-Goostay-Dhinaca-Koornayl-Caare-Xaalada-Amaan-Ee-Ceerigaabo-Oo-Faraha-Ka-Baxday

Nonsense ceerigaabo is majority the bigbeards the late mujahiid  tallaabo a the man who build up the police of the  city when cigaal made peace with his maternal uncles in 1996  ceerigaabo dispute was solved . As Somalilanders always solve their disputes gartayada cid shiisheeye manaqdo

Saalax   
3 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Nonsense ceerigaabo is majority the bigbeards the late mujahiid  tallaabo a the man who build up the police of the  city when cigaal made peace with his maternal uncles in 1996  ceerigaabo dispute was solved . As Somalilanders always solve their disputes gartayada cid shiisheeye manaqdo

All the Ceerigaabo notables sent warning to Muuse Bixi to free Muj Axmed Cadiib and two other Sanaagian notables last week or face the consequences.  This is the consequence , Ceerigaabo getting out of Somaliland hands.

Saalax   
9 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Listen up in here, yea sniffling guttersnipe plonker, when I tell you, that in fact, if you are from Sanaag, which you are not, you would have known the two most senior SNM's officers who liberate it from the then Gen. Barre's, fascistic occupying army were none other than late Mujaahid Talaabo and another late SNM's colonel who died from the wounds he received from that battle to "liberate Ceerigaabo" few days late. And he was none other than my father's younger brother, who was of course, the "Ingriis-Care's folks" of Sanaag region. So, please, Nigga, go tell your lullaby of who actually has more at stake in Ceerigaabo in specifically or Sanaag region in generally to some other miserably sheegato like you. For, I know all there is to know of what is going there. 

So? what is your point. Everyone had families in the SNM.  That is the past though. We are not fighting Siad Bare army today (as it no longer exists)  but a different enemy aka Jeegaan. 

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Somaliland eastern commander have always been bigbeards in ceerigaabo and in the sool region it was the late colonel dhancade 

Col Dhancade was from Sahil, Go'da weyn.  Anyway Somaliland wa laga xiso dhacay. Ciid walba deegaankeena way ka erinaysa sababta waxa weeye wax faeedo ah oo ku jirto maleh wa mashruuc iska khiyaali ah oo ciid gar ah ku shaqaysato. 

Exactly oodweyne I was in hargeysa  to in 1993  but I think this guy salax doesn't know about the libaan conference the habarjones clan held in the midsts of the habarhabar war and they clearly stated  Somaliland is us. And us is Somaliland till the bitter end.  I think  for certain he is not from ceerigaabo or bohol   but from boosaaso.  Talk to mujahid axmed mire  he will tell you about all of these events I doubt he even knows mujahid axmed mire the liberator of sanaag from  general afweyne.

Saalax   
15 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

There, there, is how I know you are genuine and "shameless impostor" of the kind that even does try hard enough to mingled in with his conceit of passing himself off genuinely.

Or even try to do a half-arsed-attempt to come across as a "genuine article" in the eyes of those who know a thing or two about what he is claiming to be.

You see, from 1991 and onward, in the sense of every freaking year, I was going to Somaliland (even in the height of our tragic two year-civil war in 1994 - 1996). And not once was Ceerigaabo ever declared not part of Somaliland, legally, politically.

Of course, our Somaliland's State was weak in the early years of our Republic creation in 1991. But at no time, was Ceerigaabo had any other "political loyalty" to anyone else other to Somaliland.

You really make it easier for me to have a constant laugh at your silly arguments. For you really are actually talking to someone who paid his "blood-dues" (as it were) to that city.

And who still go there every freaking year since 1991. Not to say nothing about still  having there, a "teeming cousins", "many-respectable-uncles" there, and of course, an "ever-gossiping-old-aunties" (from morning till dusk), as far as eye can see. :P

And you actually want to tell me, that Ceerigaabo joined Somaliland in 2002, freaking unbelievable,...:D:D 

Taariikhda so baro.  Ceerigaabo was part of Sland under Tuur admin but not Egal admin  (atleast until the early 2000s). Somaliland administration didn't work in  Ceerigaabo until early 2000s and that is only with the blessing of the locals.  If the locals reject that project as we see now it will crumble in their areas. 

https://imgur.com/a/OUandfw