Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Sheer delight!

Sophist   

The most extraordinary thing happened today, i found and tasted only too briefly the love of knowledge, the sheer pulsating vibrancy of thoughts unbounded, it was like gliding over the face of the coolest waters. Logic, clarity and continuity.

The world, my dear fellows is a mere thought, a dream within a dream- a journey so short it it passes without much notice.

S.

Khayr   

^^^

You on your holidays saxib.

Glad to see that you are having a moment of clarity amid the reflection - less world of finance.

Sophist   

Caano, how are you brother! been a while. I am in London, grace me with your wisdom old chap; must do a coffee some time soon if your busy schedule permits. I shall indulge you when we meet insha Allah about Daahfurkan.

Senior Junior! something like that!. Who are you again?. I am confused with all these name changes!

S.

NinBrown   

sophist what sura in the quran did u read then.

when is this coffee meeting...still waitin for ya.

Caano..no hear long time, how is gower street.

Sophist   

Paragon- Insha Allah deciple of Muhammad scw.

NinaBrown: Anytime other than this Friday works for me old chap. I did call the other day but I guess you were operating on someone!

Regards,

S.

long time boys - sadly haven't spent much time in gower street lately - been practising my german. coffee and catchup at the weekend?

Sophist   

KK- We can extend an invitation for another Qaxwo at our local cab office! He drives the best car out of all of us- Nissan Blue Bird ;)

Naxar Nugaaleed: Makaa dhabaa daahfur mataqaanid boowe? Where is Baashi or Xiin when you need them!

S.

PS: It is not some masonic ritual sorry to let you disappoint you old chap.