Sign in to follow this  
sheherazade

Female SOL Londoners

Abyan   

Woow so you guys will be like falling off planes. Brave iyo nus. Go carting would just do for me, you know it's closer to the ground :D

Share the reviews afterwards.

Ibtisam   

^^I need more than my hand held. I was watching Harry hill on sat, then I watched when stunts go bad, and as if that was not enough, I told a good friend of mine, who freaked out and told me about the time he went and yad yad yaa.

P.s. I'm really excited to be honest. Wooho, but I think I will say bye to all my friends and family anyway.

P.s.s. Oh and SOLers, please forgive me for all that I have done if I die...

Faheema.   

^lol, I think we should all bring a sealed envelope that contians...a list of things you owe, who owes you, a consent form, a will. etc. :D

Ibtisam   

^^Thank the lord I paid off all my debit, I do not owe a living soul anything, not even the bank. As for who do I leave my little savings, I know they will send it to my dad. For all those who owe me hmmm, they can keep it and feel guilty about it and give charity on my behalf :D

P.s. On a serious note, I suggest you all bring details of your next of kin and address.

Pujah   

You can always try indoor sky diving instead of flying of a plane. I mean the real thing will probably be more fun but hey

:D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^LOOL he looks like an idoi*t with his face blowing back in a glass room, floating about like a child. :rolleyes:

That's what you're gonna look like, except without the glass room :D

Ibtisam   

^^WHAt, no way, I am going to pose, dance and do the Naomi Campbell Walk across air. :D How you mean. redface.gif I am going to make the most out of it.

So I heard from very reliable source that you ladies went all the way and umh well there no other way to say this but here we go, you guys CHICKENED out and came all the way back with your tail between your legs!

funny-picture-3164663269.jpg