Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Cold Weather

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Ok, so I'm beginning to entertain this contingency plan which involves getting married off to this rich business tycoon (probably not a Canadian), then leave this darn country once and for all, then (here's my favourite part) live on the atlantic coast of Morocco in one of
overlooking
. I'd ask for no more than 5 maids max being modest and all, then get pampered all day long like the real queen that I am
:D
. Sounds like a fair trade off for being a housewife if you ask me.

Ninkaan sidan looga qayilaya(Not real qaat yah),Alle baa umaqan smile.gif

then get pampered all day long like the real queen that I am

OK,Waa in lagu soo tarxiilaa from that place. icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

^ Oh I feel warmer just thinking about you and Haneefah moving somewhere *HOT*. :D .

The only thing I like about the cold weather is that it makes my cheeks rosy pink.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ Oh I feel warmer just thinking about you and Haneefah moving somewhere *HOT*.

The only thing I like about the cold weather is that it makes my cheeks rosy pink.

Aggah! Bal is eeg waxad ku hadlayso. Sheeqada haa ka shiixsinin :D

I am automatically disqualified for two reasons: a,I am Canadian & b am not rich... icon_razz.gifsmile.gif

^^^^ The Only Somalinimo remaining in you is the great fadhi ku dirir you have become of late! Haddii kale sida Serenity baan Uncle Sam kugu tirin lahayn.

Cheers

Haneefah   

Dahia, it's a plan dear, not a dream! :D Details of its execution are still pending though.

Faarax: war qayilaad xagee ah, that's nothing compared to what he's getting in return: isagaabu ilaahey jecelyahay haduu faro igu dhigo. :D

Neph: heedhe laba qaawani isma qaado ma maqli jirtey? Maskiinkan isagaa ku reyn lahaa mid ladan oo qabowga Minisoodha ka damiinata ee war kale ma ii heysaa? :D

KK: Markaan ismeeleeyo adna waa lagu meelayn. laakiin have you as my neighbour? Ma wey waalatey baa lagu yidhi icon_razz.gif .