Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Cold Weather

Pucca   

^warm water is the worst thing you could use for cold hands and feet.

I'm thinking any day now i might hop on a plane and start raising chickens somewhere in africa...

its just too darn cold and windy to function!! and darn the weather man's inacurate reports...i swear he's been saying "and there's a chance of a storm" for the past WEEK! I wake up reading duah, i sleep readin duah, and say one through out the day... begging god it doesnt happen on a weekday.

Haneefah   

Subxanallah! It's been in the -20s for the past couple of days in SK, but today was the worst - it felt like -30. At some point, I felt like my skin was about to crack open. Imagine walking from residence to campus (abt 15 min) in this type of weather. Ugh, this province made me hate Canada. :(

I still haven't gotten around to buying those ugly huge boots and winter wear that seem to be a must in this friggin province. Thinking I could survive with my neat Ontarian look :rolleyes: .

Ok, so I'm beginning to entertain this contingency plan which involves getting married off to this rich business tycoon (probably not a Canadian), then leave this darn country once and for all, then (here's my favourite part) live on the atlantic coast of Morocco in one of these overlooking this. I'd ask for no more than 5 maids max being modest and all, then get pampered all day long like the real queen that I am :D . Sounds like a fair trade off for being a housewife if you ask me.

One -27c day, i went out and fallen on this huge hip of snow, i sanked in, being very pregnant, I couldnt help my self out n so i screamed for help in ENGLISH. Apperently no one heard me n or understood me. I was sinking deeper into the snow, scared for life I started inaan ashahaato! suddenly this teenage boy passes by n i creamed , he towed me like a car! so embarrassing.

I HATE SNOW, I HATE COLD WEATHER, I JUST WANT GO BACK HOME. SOMALIA

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Ok, so I'm beginning to entertain this contingency plan which involves getting married off to this rich business tycoon (probably not a Canadian), then leave this darn country once and for all, then (here's my favourite part) live on the atlantic coast of Morocco in one of
overlooking
. I'd ask for no more than 5 maids max being modest and all, then get pampered all day long like the real queen that I am
:D
. Sounds like a fair trade off for being a housewife if you ask me.

Could you hook me up with his rich brother, when you find him, plzzzzzzzzzzz...We could be next door neighbors, or whatever...

Nothing better than my ONTARIO!!! I love love when it snows here...Well I am indoors most of the Winter, but still, it sooooo pretty outside...Until the snow starts to melt, dhiiqo minal dhiiqaati...

UMU, loooooooooooooool...Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh...But I can just picture, adoo baraf kasoo dhex qeylinaayo...HELP, I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!! :D

Buuxo   

I cant remember how cold it was, but it was so cold ...we had school off.YAY

I remember when i first so snow ,it was in NZ and i was like so sad...i said to my hooyo "dadna lacag bay ka bixiyaan, meeshaana dulalka buu iska yaala" i was sad i couldnt ship to africa.

-Lily-   

At heart I’m a sunshine girl but the sun does not love me because I’m doomed to live in a place where there is little of it. Snow can look pretty whilst I abhor cold that freezes your bones, I had a lot of fun building snowman’s and skating as a kid, as an adult I have yet to make up my mind, maybe after I try Skiing.

p.s. Cadaan, just move.

Baluug   

Lily, I am moving. But regrettably, the place I am moving to (Toronto) gets a lot more snow than Calgary does. The snow that we got this morning will likely be all gone by next week.

Malika   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

Ok, so I'm beginning to entertain this contingency plan which involves getting married off to this rich business tycoon (probably not a Canadian), then leave this darn country once and for all, then (here's my favourite part) live on the atlantic coast of Morocco in one of
overlooking
. I'd ask for no more than 5 maids max being modest and all, then get pampered all day long like the real queen that I am
:D
. Sounds like a fair trade off for being a housewife if you ask me.

^ :D that is a shared dream Haneefa,I would give up this fast paced western life style any time to being a house wife,living in a villa by the Indian ocean any time..[hinting here ;) ]