Sign in to follow this  
Nailah

Are there any Somalis living in Edmonton, Alberta?

Nailah   

My parents say we might move there, and im just wondering if there are somalis there, i know there are many in Calgary, but im not sure about Edmonton

Holla back with info

shyhem   

Og GIRL

I think its somewhere in Montana or Washington state,i'm not sure but i think its somewhere near Seatle on the upperwest coast.

i believe Edmonton is the capitol of Calgary a canoke province. Simplicity, i do have alot of cuz

other there, so dont worry, they will find u!!! i am just glad they aint my neighbors!

Nailah   

oh, sorry i didnt make it clear...Edmonton is a city in Alberta...which is a province in Canada

no, Calgary and Edmonton, are different cities, both in the same province

Ariadne   

For the non Canadians who are still scratching their heads over Edmonton its the capital of Alberta which is bordered by Sascatchewan (prarie province) and British Columbia

Simplicity: a few friends of the family live there so there is definetly Somalis dispersed in Alberta (less in Edmonton than Calgary)

mojam   

i'm not sure about edmonton but as you said calgary is packed... i know many people that moved there myself... for work and stuff.

PS you only have to pay 7% in tax there. isn't that cool?