Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

SOL Hall of Fame

OG Moti   

sol.jpg

hey the Sol hall of fame, those people who contributed to this wonderful site, i dedicate that to them and if u dont see ur avatar hit me with pm and canaan me .. cause i should have got u there... anyway lets play guessing game.. u guess the following avatar to whom it belong to, and post one avatar and wait us to guess... simple .. and it is fun .. it make us more close and more united.. so lets play those who dont know how to post a picture... follow these easy steps:

1. u choose the avatar u want people to guess by right click the mouse, go properties and copy the URL address.

2. come to ur posting area, click image and write or paste the address u copied...

then post...

Guess this who has this avatar... this person is full hall of fame member...

somalia.jpg
peace

OG Moti   
runaway_virgin Wrong wrong .... i think u need to strengthen ur relationship with ur girl NOVA looooool try again and post an avatar for us to guess... peace

OG Moti   

flying stil good job...DP are sure u aint there.... :D

Hijabified Sista i am a very busy man, but i still trying to make my people have some fun... some of you out there are going through a lot of tough times, study, work, welfare decrease and delays, new environment, so I thought to make things easy for u and find time for you guys... :D just tell me if u ok and u dont need my support i get busy with my work looool

Now tell me who does this Avatar belong to ?

dancingbaby1.gif

peace

OG Moti   

Princess sexy great job ... and about ur avatar u dont have avatar... but i should have included ur name .. sorry my fault..... guess the following nomad .. it is getting harder

ibsfr.jpg peace

NoVa   

R_V is right..that use 2 be mine lol but now that Juxa has stolen it from moe...it's all good....cuz ya know what they say when ya got the'code of arm' ya stronger than eva....

Waraa OG..I can't believe ya forgot how i use 2 have it bck in the day's??? lost ya memory already???? guess i can't blame ya 4 da......

Have fun' y'all'...since it's friday' night.

Ta Ta Tiya*

P.S where is Section6Er...CUz i need a SUper-Avatar on me..that' says "She's a true Soulja"..lol... :D

OG Moti   

Nova i do remember u use to use that avatar.. but u put ur crown down and has been taken by juxa loool anyway nice to see u again and ur avatar can not be seen.. wrong link check that for me....

miz-unique good job u are a true nomad

flying-still .. looool ur eyes please on the words only....

DP u welcome but it was there all the time u just did not look closely.... smile.gif peace

guys comeon post avatars so that we get to know each other..

Whos avatar is this ...

122.jpg