Sign in to follow this  
Quite -Storm

My 2nd day in Toronto A somali lady Thrown out from the building that I am staying

Iffah   

Faysal_yare

Walaal adiga aa si qalad ah ii fahantay. "Kibir waa lagu kufaa" waa maah maah lee, ma'ahan wax aan aniga soo qoray....maskiinta marxuumada ehne ma u wadin. Ilaah aa og qofkay eheed, aniga ma'aan aqaanin ayida, oo mana ihi qof wax xun ka sheegaysa bini aadan dhintay. ~Allaha u naxariisto walaasheen.

Haadii aa fiirisid wax yaalaha kale oon qoray waa arkeysaa ineey "Kibir waa lagu kufaa" la socoto, oo maxaa yeelay, SIGNATURE lee aay ii tahay.

Waane ku mahadsantahay sida roon oo wax iguu sheegtay.

-Hope that made sense redface.gif

Salaams.

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah, what do you mean "this place is full of bad news baryahaan"...Like Land of Araweelos doesn't have more than it's share of bad news...Where ever that might be...lol

I know, Toronto is getting out of hand...And I think nowadayz Somalis have the highest crime rate...Most of them don't get reported, cuz you know the family will beg you not to report it...Walaahay it is unbelievable...Just today someone was telling me some guy from Atl. got hit on the head with the but of a gun, and this is some other Somali guy hitting him with it...Ohh well...Gadaal kagaaraa goobtii dumiyay...

Blessed   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Ameenah, what do you mean "this place is full of bad news baryahaan"...Like Land of Araweelos doesn't have more than it's share of bad news...Where ever that might be...lol

Nayaaa, waad kibirtey dee, The Land of Araweelos has always been very peaceful, I mean no civil wars or machoism - crime rate very low waaye..!!

The Araweelo Commitee hadaan kuusheegi waayo,taadan yari Kanaydiyan baad is moodey, 'where ever that is ku lahaa" :rolleyes: :mad: .

We will be looking for an immediate masaafuris 4 inaadeero, if you don't take that comment back :D

On the real,I was refering to all the bad news posts in SOL. Besides,I am kinda getting worried about going to T.O now, maybe I'll hire a body guard... afterall,we don't want anything happening to Araweelos loveliest nomad do we :D .

Walahi every time I am in Toronto something bad happens, last week Dixon bad boys beaten some kid from ATL for no reason, this is so sad that our youth are doing this while their mothers chewing Chad and don’t know what their kids are doing, back in UK we don’t get this kind of stuff, these boys are been given to much freedom and that’s why they keep doing these bad things, I will never raise my kids in this mad society.

I am better off in London where Somalis don’t commit major crime.

Silent sistah walal thx for your concern and I shall be back soon Insha Allah.

Iffah   

Goodness Gracious! Q-S, you made the city look bad! You're collecting all the bad things that occur, from minor mishaps to murders :D Easy now! You're gonna scare away the potential tourists icon_razz.gif

Really, it isn't so bad here. The little fights always break out...it's nothing to cry over. :rolleyes:

You're gonna scare away the potential tourists

Ilham....I am not scaring any tourist, I am a tourist myself, but walahi this city is mad, ppl sleep like 6 AM when I get up to do my excercise,, chicks are crazy and they wear revealing cloths that makes you think wild, ppl party like there is no tomorrow and speaking of party I am going to a one tonight and I guess I am gone miss my morning exercise, but dancing & partying itself is a form of exercise.....soon I am gone caught this TO disease

OG Moti   

What can I say... Allah yarham the dead..

but brother Somalis are fasinated by the saying

"If you are Rome, Do what the romans do"

amazingly they say Cambodia is a dengerious place to be, brother if you come here you would only see what makes u relaxed never will be disappointed.. Torono, london, Menesota, Australia, they all dengerious places, i hope i wont have to be there.. maybe as Humanitarian worker or as volunteer to safe what is left about somali dignity... brother it is ok .. we lost what we had because of us... peace

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah, I take it back, Walaahay...Ha'isheegin, waan kutuugaa...Marabi in la'iburbursado...

Q_S, sxb suu Alla kuu galay...First of all, I don't agree with you bashing Somali Hooyos like you did when you said they're too busy chewing jaad...That ain't right...These kids are out of control, cuz they're trying to be and copying what they see on TV and on the mean streets...tell me what could a mother do, slap him, kick him, call the cops on him, what? Nothing seems to stop them from doing what they want to do...They smoke, drink, and beat the Shidh out of each other...And I think the reason they do this is cuz there is No STRONG FATHER FIGURE around, to teach them from right and wrong...The fathers are busy hanging around donut shops, chewing Khaad, and talking Qabiil on the street corners...Another reason they do this is cuz they keep so much inside and have no one to talk to, so once they smoke (weed or whateva) or drink, they feel tough cuz they're not in their right mind...So they express themselves by doing something crazy...

As far as the women revieling too much when they dress, I guess you can say we are more Westernized than other countries...I don't know if that's a good thing or what...If you don't like what you see, look the other way...Some of them feel they have to show something to get attention, without thinking that they might attract the wrong attention...And yea we like to party...When we party, we party to the fullest...

So enjoy the rest of your stay, and stay away from those mad kids running around the city...

PS...May be the reason you're seeing all this bad thingz is cuz you're around places where bad thingz happen...Good luck, and stay save...

Kool Kat,

Walal it’s true that some of these kids mothers chew while their kids terrorizing innocent citizens and causing mayhem in the city, I blame the fathers too they don’t care about their kids, all they do is hang around cafes and talk nonsense and what so special about hanging around cafes anyway, don’t they have better thing to do then just hang out, this is not Somalia you know.

Some of the Somalis in Toronto are a bad example for our great nation; I have never seen this kind of stuff anywhere else apart from TO.

I hope our people Realize that we are degrading our heritage and culture by letting these rascals roam around and cause trouble, Somalis are known to be peace loving people, I am a proud Somali and when I see these kind of stuff my pride goes down.

If I had my own way I would have send these bad seeds back to Somalia so that they can learn the meaning of respect and dignity.

I brought this topic back up, because I wanna know who the lady was...Quite_Storm, and where was this location? I know you said Toronto, but what neighborhood?

Anyways, when did this happen? lets get on a further investigation. So we may find the Somali Fellow that commited this crime. :mad:

And for you comming from UK, halla ;) ashow u around :cool:

...so do answer my questions 1st.

or was it made up?