Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Family Guy

Abnoxious part is correct! Simpsons i could sort of see why its funny but family guy is just annoying! Now the funniest animation ever is Creature Comforts. For anyone who is not familiar with that, since its a Brit show..check out the Clipsand you will see what i mean...unashamedly funny.

Foxy   

Family Guy is a very funny show indeed, But the top of the list for me when it comes to funny shows or sketches have to be "Litle Britain" Easily the funniest thing around On TV it deserves to be called the most brilliantly done hallirious show around in decades

cheers

Paragon   

^^^^ Yer bu' no bu' yer bu' no bu :D

PS: "Am i bovered? ask me if am bovered? Bu' do I look bovered tho'" This woman is annoyingly funny too.

Foxy   

^^^ Juvenile 'Vicki Pollard' Rocks mate ( 'No but Yeah But No')......So does "Emily Haword" ( 'I am a Lady!) Good stuff for belly Laughs :D:D

cheers

PS anybody seen 'Lenny Henry in Pieces' from back in the days! They guy is a funny bugger,seen him live in stand up comedy shows and had me crying from laughter

sigma   

Any fans? the most obnoxious and funiest show

for sure stewie and brian i love!!

Seth MacFarlane is pure talent, also newish

south park nasty

but very funny "passion of the jew" :D:D

Nailah   

It's a good show, but i'm not really into it. I only watch it on Sundays when there are new episodes. The funniest show has got to be Seinfeld (even though he's a Jew)

sigma   

Born Friday: I see your point but Creature Comforts. Simpson’s family guy, and South Park are very different in various degrees of animation humour but I find them all fun :D

Foxy :But the top of the list for me when it comes to funny shows or sketches have to be "Little Britain" Easily the funniest thing around, but still on a fuse and not so funny!!

Paragon:Catherine Tate is funny “am I bothered†i like her work

Little Britain is the greatest output of comical talent in the UK in recent years

but family guy and creature comforts are animation and we have to distinguish our visual Humour

Xoogsade   

Most Adult swim Cartoons are good. They come on late at night in my world and I sleep less, so I watch them. Family guy is funny, I saw "Stewie Griffin, The Untold Story". I also like The Full Metal Alchemist.

Hahaha, who knew Xoogsade watches cartoons :D

Rahima   

Zu, I’ve never watched it laakiin, the ad that's on CH7 now is the ultimate turn off :eek: . The battery and nipple one? Disgusting, that was enough to ensure that I never even accidentally see it on.

No surprise anyway, I hate the Simpson’s and all the other adult cartoons.