Sign in to follow this  
Honesita

ATTENTION Ohio Residents

Honesita   

Salaamz everyone...

I just wanna invite Somalis in Ohio (and those visiting Ohio during this time) to join us at our After-Eid Celebration...!! It'll be really worth your time...!! Click on the link for more info and spread the word, por favor...!!

Salaamz

https://webmail.osu.edu/attach/FinalFlyer.doc?sid=v9xsNcpEp1o&mbox=INBOX&charset=escaped_unicode&uid=806&number=2&filename=FinalFlyer.doc

Honesita   

Wiilo...i actually came to another computer just to see if it will work and it did...!!!

If anyone can let me know how i can properly add this so that you'de be able to see it, i have it as a .doc format...!! Thanks..!

Salaamz

Honesita   

Just incase the link above did not work for you:

The Ohio Somali Student Associations would like to invite you to their After-Eid Celebration on Saturday November 27, 2004 @5pm. Held in the Ohio State University, Hitchcock Hall. Food will be served and a $3 admission fee will apply. Comedian of the night is Isse Dirie aka Oday Abdulle (from Minneapolis).

Directions from Columbus State Community College:

Start at N High Street heading OSU

Take left on W Woodruff Ave, go .5 mi

Turn left on Tuttle Park Place

Part at Northwest parking garage A on your left, it is located right in front of Hitchcock Hall.

Salaamz

Wiilo   

man we are here in ohio but we went through hell to get here. but finally made to place we want we visit.

by the way thank.

Wiilo   

^^^^We were there for the event and we had blessing time in Ohio, though i had hard time finding Moris Rd or Moris Dr eaither one. We were staying in the West and had to drive all the way to North, and i tell u it is long way to drive. I was amazed the fact that most of the ppl in Ohio drive, and drive like crazy and i mean that in a good way. people drive 100mph where is the highway 55/65mph. Wow, i think the highway patrol isn't an issue over there. One time I was in Downtown and I want to go to Global Mall but couldn't find a way to get to Moris, finally I took hightway 71North and after long drive found Moris and to the Global Mall. The food was deliciuos over there, we went two restruants "Darbo" and another one I can't remember the other one, but the food we had was very good we all liked it.

What shocked me when I was in Ohio was that the fact that there are so many young men who turn into Gangs, and use drugs. One time we were at a Gas Station and there were couple Somali guys who were smoking something and talking trash, one of them aprouched the car I was driving and said to me "Can I talk to you" I was so afraid at the time but a girl who was in the car said let's leave now these guys might have Gun or something and I drove the car like crazy and left the Gas Station..........Wow reer Ohio waan idinka cabsaday..............

Gediid   

^^^^^Darbo :D Great food but lousy interior.Do they still have the same four tables or have they put an effort in making the place look presentable?

Honesita   

Wiilo....looooooooooooool....u remind me of my friends that came from minnesota.....one of them said "reer ohio hadii aad xanaaqdaan, xabbad aa la saa baxdaan.."!! Does that ring a bell...!!!

Salaamz

Wiilo   

Yeah they stil have the same four table...........

Reer Ohio waan idinka Qayliyay! u guys have guns wow.......Cabsi baan u dhintay intii aan joogay Ohio......and waxaan kaloo ka qayliyay Ohio State University.....ha isoo marin maxaa waaye Jaamacad sidaa u eg......maba loo maleeyo inay tahay Jaamacad.......

Go figure:..............

Wiilo   

Garab leave reer Ohio alone.

They are the best Somalis there is compared to Some Somalis who live where I live. Bloody Qabiillistis always talk about sutib Somali Politics (which they don't know nothing about) linger around the STARBUCKS everywhere.

They still have the old mentality and Idealogy about Reer Hebal baa Reer Hebal ka fiican that kind of bullshiid staff, even those who claim that they are educated stil believe that crappy staff. I went Ohio and sew "Real Somalis" with respact and dignity, Know what is means to be Somalis, educated (Islamic and Maadiba) who do not care about "Qabiil" but care about each other visit each other know each other.

So PLEASE don't say anything about Reer Ohio agian. I'm not saying they don't have a problems, of course they have their share of problems but it is not based on "Qabiil" like here...........

Go figure:.........