Sign in to follow this  
nuune

JACAYLBARO welcome to somaliaOnline

nuune   
Mali Girl, welcome walaalo at first, and i will speak english as u said, my sisiter og-girl made me speak somali looooool :D , anyway good to have u here, see you around,macsalaamo

OG_Girl   

Nuune , hoono, I thought I missed you for ever ..lol ....Now I have to speak Arabic :D Ya Akhi shno Allah 7adek tokon m3a thelah ? I thought you were better than this brother ;)

Mali Girl , Twin huh? How many years I am older than you ? You want me tell and people will call you a kid icon_razz.gif

Hey Girl missed you, welcome back.

Salam

lool

thx all ......

OG_Girl allah tetbaren men ur twin ?? :eek:

i didnt think that u can do it ....

m coming to ur home u better close the door :mad:

Samafal   

Originally posted by Xarago:

Baro right is turning into a sect but
Baro
af-soomaliiga waxaa lo yaqaan 'buryada' ilmaha ku taal, sho waxan is idhi marka wa qoon weli ay buryadi ku taal..
:D:D:D

You mean BAARO :D laakiin buuryo ma ahan wa waxa reer waqooyigu uyaqaaniin DOORO :D

Curly   

You may all think it's amusing but it's not for us! If we don't understand what you’re writing how are we to interact with you and reply? And if you're purposely doing it...then you're being anti-social and segregating yourselves from us!

And obviously this is completely pointless on an online forum catered for everyone to use and that’s EVERYONE not a selected few!

nuune   

Rainbow, waaw sxb thanks for that, xarago, do you hear what rainbow said :D

OG_Girl, ana mush carabi, yacni carabii jacburis faqad lool, anyway, how come u not calling me boolbaro lool, macsalaamo

Curly_Sue, it is not the way u think, no one is anti-social or segregating from da rest, and u r wrong to say dat only selected few are using the FORUM, and what is da amusment for,i don't know where u got this kind of thinking,but i respect ur opinion okey, i see here a BIG INTEREACTION, an understanding nomad community, and as for writing in somali language is alwayz nice and a first priority for us, but in case someone doesn't understand it, we don't ignore them, we share and we learn at da same time, u see me here speaking english, did i ignore anyone, anyway peace and nice to c ye discuss dis issue.

dawoco   

Rainbow, is that what xarago meant?! i just thought barta caadiga. ileen war la iskuma haayo,we need translators.

Boolbaro nasiib aad leedahay hadaan halahaas kuugu simay. You shouldn't tempt me or i might come after u like dooro banaanka ku hoyatay icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

LOOOOOOL@anti-social .

Nuune , I love my brother nuune and I will call you that , this boolbaro is not my cup of tea...joke .

Mali Girl.. come girl...I made falafal somali, you can have some with moi :cool:

Salam

nuune   

dawaco, afka jilci dooro ceeb baa loo yaqaanaa, do u know xarago meant dooro as Baaro, dat is da somali translation for dooro as Baaro, but not mine, dooro is dooro hilibkeed not baaro :D:D ceebeey tacaal, waaka baxay aniga mugoo, dadkii keenay hala qabsado lololol

looooool OG_Girl you know me wallah

viva you m coming lol open the door

falafel somali(bijiyo) with pepsi n tost Wow

moi loooool everywhere moi ..... big salam to moi

as well ...

Boolbaro : we are so sorry but we just wanted to show you hijacking other's topic is not amusing, is serious violating and frustrate must of us..

now brother we ( my OG_Girl and I) are out from your topic we will take Sue in our way 2 ,so no harm feeling + have a fun!!.

peace out

Rahima   

Nothing wrong with the BARO crew! In fact kudos to them.

This is a Somali website, so it is a tad ridiculous for people to object to the Somali language (walaahi no offence intended, but it doesn’t make sense).

We shouldn’t blame others for our deficiencies. If you can’t speak, read or write Somali, then learn it for you are all Somalis instead of whining about feeling outcasted.

To be honest, I was raised in the west also and am not very confident with writing Somali (probably just enough to get by), and reading it takes me longer than English, but I accept that it is my hindrance and not those who know the language better than I. It is for this reason that I try to advance my grasp of the language (reading and writing).

If anything you guys should be in admiration of the Baro crew, they have the English and Somali pat down.

So all in all, if you don’t understand, then learn.

Hello All,,

what da hell is wrong with my Name . . . u know what /???? ,.... yesterday everything was Ok,,, just was last night when i slept,, then i woke up to day with a tons of messages.

Heeey,,, wassup ??? they said everything they could . . . just opening the site,,, then i've seen BUURYO, BARANBARO, DOORO (Loool), etc.

Anyhow, we are BARO family or u can say in computer programming language we are as .baro,,,, great family,.

loooooooooooooool do you know what DOORO means in Northern Somalia ??? ahahahahaha can u emagine it means **** ,,,, aahahahaha ,,,

so, who da hell is **** now ????????/

Thanks to all,,,

Qac Qaac   

first of all wlc board.. on our team, family. Jacayl baro.. u have a great position in our family. bro the problem is not u and ur name, the problem is with ur co-leagues that use the same baro at the end of their name...

damn that is lots of englihs for one post, let me change it. waxaan dhihi lahaa wixii aan aqoonin af soomali just ka bood qoraalkeen oo meelaha kale akhri...

Raxiima... i always knew in aad tahay boqorad.. compared to... naga daa yaakhay dhibaato kale marabnee.

waraa boolbaro mashiidiyo maxaa Dooro kugu diray, iyo waxa micnaheedu ee tahay. adi iska cun lee doorada nooh. ni proplemo.

Tuujiye   

<---dalaq kulaha asoo Adminka iska fiirinayo ..

Yaaakaleeeeeeeeeeeeee :cool: !!!

Jaceylbaro soo taraarax hee..too bad gabar taako kuu dhigto ma joogto meeshaan..."waataraaraxee taako ii dhig waa dhididee dhab iiga sii"..aaaaaaaaaaa hakaa saarto meel khaleel aa soo gashay..

wlc to baro family I'm the youngest of the family waxaana i dhashay islaan fay gaabee.

Shoobaro waxaa dhashay islaantii la dhihi jiray baliilo. Boolbaro naagta dhashay ilaa iyo hada waa la'yahay. dadka waxee dhahaan boolbaro asoo yar uu duqda war biyo ku haqbiyo..xasadsanaa ma khubo nool buu cunay. Qacbaro waxaa dhashay islaan ahlu qeyr ah oo la dhihi jiray juz tabarak. Islaanta mar kaste ee hadasho waxaa afkeeda ka maqlee "biyadihil mulku" maasha allah. Ilaaheey ajar iyo xasanad haka siiyo.

Waxaa kuu soo haray adi islaanta ku dhashay. Mataqanid soo aan kuu sheegno. Islaanta marka ee ku dhashay hadal ee maqashay waxeena dhahday "hee aboo anigaa" ilaa hada saas ee ku maqan tahay odayga ee kugu ilowday..iyadana waxaa la dhihi jiray cibaado caadiyoos waxeena ku magac dheereed "aboo aniga miyaa"...

marka walaalkee sorry for the sad story and soo dhawoow calooshana dhuujiye...

now...

Sue...bax somali soobaro..."soobaro"..baro meel kaste ee iska galee ma is dhahdeen...

OG-Girl: what happen to your somali school..you still didn't learn somali?

Xarago xanuun maleh..Yarta fiiri yaah baro aa buuryo ku sheegee..khandho hadee ku heyso barxada iskeen nooh..maxaa waye jiiradiin dheer aa naga soo galeysid.

Dawaco: baranbaro sidee u tarmataa? 4real?

wareer badanaa!!!!!

Originally posted by Curly_Sue:

You may all think it's amusing but it's not for us! If we don't understand what you’re writing how are we to interact with you and reply? And if you're purposely doing it...then you're being anti-social and segregating yourselves from us!

And obviously this is completely pointless on an online forum catered for everyone to use and that’s EVERYONE not a selected few!

Yes. I must own that I agree with your sentiments but I must quibble over your expression. The SOL fora is not to be used as "play grounds" by those who either delibrately or inadvertently "discolor" site content. I have stipulated this many a time; however, I do not think the Admins(the owners of this site) see this as a form of deteriorating the quality of site content; that is to say, in asmuch as one does not violate any of the "golden rules" it is fair game. You can post something like "bisaddii way boodday, kadibna canjeelo ayay cuntay" (the cat jumped then it ate "canjeelo") and you would still be "abiding" by the rules. The problem is not that some posters write cryptic messages but that the posters pen incomprehensible thoughts. Nomads, your thoughts and meditations need not be "intelligent" but "intelligible".

If this rather notorious cult trend continues (I suspect it will become the dominant norm), then I think one has to seek refuge, as it were, elsewhere in the vast vistas of cyberspace.

Wallaahul mustacaan.....

With Salaams

PK