Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

How many times have you been in LOVE?

nuune   

cutie, u never been honest, u didn't tell us how many times u been in luv or does dat mean u never been in luv with someone smile.gif

anyway,waxaa wanagsan in runta la isku sheego micnaha waxaa waaye 2 times last year and one more time in this year,

danke schon

Q) How many times can you say that you've ever been in LOVE?

A) i don't know

Q) BE HONEST?

A) i got 99 problems but luv aint one

asxantu

ok CUTE_GAL ama be real with yall......

I was in luv once in my life about FOUR years ago, BUT i had called off the relationship b/c it was too much for me ta handle. i don't have ta tell you as u already know the constant thinking bout that person, the slidest/innocent mistake they do drives u tada roof, taking the bus on a SUNDAY afternoon ( when u know buses run after every 30/45 min on sunday), wanting to be with them 24/7, anything that they say or do looks/seems wonderfull to u, endless hours talking on the phone and thinking with ur heart instead of ur head so it was unbearable for my silly heart ta embark on such journey. am a type of person who has ta have conrol over situation all the time n i didn't like wat was becoming of me after long serious thinking i one day came to the conclucion that SHE N I shouldn't be a pair. I swear while i was telling her that it was OVER a tear came into my eye ( believe it or Not that even gav me more modivation ta call it of) cuz this luvthingy was too UNENDURABLE for me. she called me selfish and other stuff n she cried but i told her the honest truth. BUT alot has changed i got married now..

do i think bout her?

sometimes

do i regret bout the brake up?

no NOT a single moment

did i feel sad/shyt after ?

no

did i miss her after the brakeup?

don't remember

do i still luv her?

no

did i meet her after the brakeup?

yes...no feelings were there

do i luv my wife?

no

do i respect my wife?

yes...beyond recognition

do i like my wife?

yes

do i care for my wife?

yes...with all my silly lil heart

will i be there for my wife?

till death does us apart

will i wish luv on somebody?

no.......neva

asxantu

Common   

I've been in luv once......and I don't want to feel it again. But you know what they say "You can only luv once".

XISBI, i really feel u. and about ur not loving ur wife i do understand it. Beacuse i know a lot of ppl who are not in love with Wifes but living the happiest life. and that's doesn't change anything about ur relationship wit ur wife...hey tanks for sharing ur stort...i respect that.

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

How many times can you say that you've ever been in LOVE?

BE HONEST...

Be honest? Are you sure?

Ok...I fall in love everyday when I look at myself in the mirror!

Jaabir   

Wara Xisibi and Ngonge.. ya all married !!! the hell.. aint ya all scared that your wives may come to SOL one day and read all of your flirtatious posts..???? :D:D:D

raula   

lol DA. Me has been 'in the love mood' ;) so many times. Nowdays, Iam just in love with my own imaginations :D;)

Wara Xisibi and Ngonge.. ya all married !!! the hell.. aint ya all scared that your wives may come to SOL one day and read all of your flirtatious posts..????

darman brah there is nothing ta hide am pritty sure they do that as well at thier own time. but overall i don't think mer lady will have too much ta say bout me being flirtatious....

posted by DA

What in the heck. Did you guys have an arranged marriage?

no arrange marriage involved sis we met.we liked each others company, we dated for 8 months, i proposed, she siad cool, i aksed her hand, wat eva happened after that is TAARIIKH..(truth was always TOLD)..

but i soppose ur one of them gals who likes ta hear the guy say stuff like ur my life, u complete me, i can't live with out u, i luv u honey blah blah blah..all bogus.. one thing u hav ta know is that (is the doing that counts NOT the saying )

...... i respect, appreciate, trust, be honest and surrender ta my wife. Any thing more then that is SIN to me .....

asxantu