Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Body Scans or Pat Downs-Which Do you Prefer?

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^meel walba as far as I can tell. Adigu, i dhaaf.
:D
You will derail this already dodgy thread.

Hey Scheherazade, you have nothing to worry about, as long as the screener giving the pat-down does not say, "now, its your turn to do me!" :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I would choose the pat down if it is a female who is doing it ... but will the two of us be in a private room ?? ,, that is even better

JB, men will be screened by men, whilst women will get female screeners--- so be carefully! :D

tsa.jpg

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

^meel walba as far as I can tell. Adigu, i dhaaf.
You will derail this already dodgy thread.

Hey
Scheherazade
, you have nothing to worry about, as long as the screener giving the pat-down does not say, "now, its your turn to do me!"
that would be uber icky. I almost always set their darn alarms off and have been woman-handled by many nationalities. Have been known to be taken into a room so they could check under my hijab too. I think she just wanted to smell my neck. Uff lool.

Aaliyyah   

lol@ smell my neck..ewww!! yeah I once had their alarm off too but they didnt check under my hijaab just touched my hijaab, in fact the lady politely asked me if she can touch my hijaab. and she just touched it pretty fast and I was not offended by it not really it wasnt like someone who just took thier time it was pretty quick. Anyways, this guy was saying the other day his mother was woman-handled and it was quite personal like she really kept touching her all over his mother was pretty irritated....

I guess most people would opt out of the body scanners and rather be patted down but that too is not really much of an option..

salaam

The Zack   

Originally posted by Sultan Dheere:

Unfortunately, its only a matter of time before those body scanners reach Europe.

These scanners are already in business in Europe and Africa, buddy! They are used in Holland and Nigeria. The last Christmas suspect was a Nigerian and he flew through Amsterdam.

Buuxo   

Most of us, will be made to go through both.

But I prefer the machine. If they can gurantee the staff monitoring will remain professional & not snickering behind the screen.